[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Different Media Equivalents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: shit.jpg (51KB, 594x271px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
51KB, 594x271px
Both are shit but everyone with bad taste praises them
>>
wtf I hate flint now
>>
>>71934994
>The right one is shit but everyone with bad taste praises it
FTFY
>>
>>71934994
Both are great but every contrarian teen hates them
>>
>>71934994
What is Undertale about? I heard its a tumblr-meme but what is it really about?
>>
Death Grips and Million Dollar Extreme

Both are shitty internet memes with no relevance outside of being an internet meme and the fans are so cancerous they ruined the respective boards on 4chan where they are discussed.
>>
>>71935007
little kid falls in a cavern and kill monsters or some shit
idunno it's pretty good
>>
>>71935007
video game jokes but also they hug or some shit it's not really that great
>>
>>71935000
>not knowing your lefts and rights
underage spotted
>>
>>71935007
it's pretty divisive, you don't know if you'll like it or not until you play it
>>
>>71935199
>thinks Spiderland is bad
contrarian detected
>>
>>71935201
It's only divisive because the fanbase is so cancerous. The game itself really isn't terrible.
>>
(parts of) Animal Collective's discography lineup with Nintendo's recent console lineup

>Strawberry Jam = Gamecube (they're both objectively the best)
>MPP = Wii (The one everyone has played with/listened to at least once)
>Centipede Hz = Wii U (hardcore fans liked it, but it was received mostly lukewarmly by the general public)
>Painting With = Switch (It's good... sometimes. It'll be forgotten in due time)
>>
>>71935010
Very accurate
>>
>>71935010
Does this make Clipping the musical equivalent to Eric Andre?
>>
>>71935010
haha yeah DG is just a meme
>>
>>71935004
This
>>
>>71935279
clipping is actually good though
>>
>>71935010
mde world peace was kino though and the threads were top comfy
>>
>>71935010
>no relevance outside of (...)
You can say this about anything. Stop pushing your shitty narrative
>>
>>71935224
the game itself is not terrible or bad but also is not that great, the graphics are crap and lazy but the uncover it with "paint art".
>>
>>71935010
>Death Grips is what ruined /mu/
>MDE is what ruined /tv/
2015 tourist detected
>>
>>71935007
RPG with good meme-tier humor, a few interesting meta thoughts and good music.
Just pirate it and see for yourself, I doubt there's a lot of protection on it.
>>
>>71935010
This
>>
>>71934994
undertale came out just when I thought video games were irredeemably trash as a medium
>>
>>71935007
There's a universe where humans and monsters co-existed, men put monsters away in the underground because racism, human kid falls into underground, travels through the monster place to get back home.

Honestly, it would be a decent if not particularly memorable game if it wasn't for the extremely heavy-handed tumblr themes its absolutely brimming with. It sacrifices story and immersion to slip in tumblr jokes and ham-fisted references to racism and 'like dude violence is bad man love is better dude' type shit.

It's basically a short, much worse tumblr-fied version of Mother 3. So if you have any interest in it, just play Mother 3 instead, which is actually an incredible game.
>>
>>71934994
They're shit if you're really new to the medium and get mad easily.
>>
>>71934994

CD=Ocarina of Time
LR=Majora's Mask
Graduation=Twilight Princess
808's= All those fringe Zelda handheld titles on the DS
MBDTF= Windwaker
Yeezus=Breath of the Wild
TLOP= Skyward Sword
>>
>>71937772
you could also switch the positions of windwaker and BoTW depending on your preference
>>
>>71937772
>All those fringe Zelda handheld titles on the DS
thats graduation
>>
>released (or in PW case, leaked)
>everyone thought it was great
>people slowly started to think it was awful
>two projects after a totally acclaimed masterstroke
>its still pretty good
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.