[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I like her music so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Album-image[1].png (574KB, 687x625px) Image search: [Google]
Album-image[1].png
574KB, 687x625px
Why do I like her music so much?
>>
Because you have been brainwashed.
>>
>>71934238
Even though you claim you hate normies you wish you were friends with a Stacy like her
>>
>>71934238
Because it's, seemingly against all odds, really really good.
>>
I fucking hate her desu
>>
>>71934297
>seemingly against all odds
yep. It's crazy times we live in, but LDR is the realest nigga doing it right now.
>>
>>71934238
You're a homosexual.
>>
Because she is a deeply spiritual and soulful person who intends only to make the world a more beautiful place operating in an arena populated by the godless and tasteless

This makes you remember, however dimly, that small spark of your immortal spirit that was subsumed under years of Grimes and Death Grips
>>
Because she is white and therefore right
>>
File: 20170328_115452.png (32KB, 1439x722px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_115452.png
32KB, 1439x722px
>>
File: 9mages.jpg (3KB, 83x90px) Image search: [Google]
9mages.jpg
3KB, 83x90px
>>71934450
>Because she is a deeply spiritual and soulful person who intends only to make the world a more beautiful place operating in an arena populated by the godless and tasteless
>This makes you remember, however dimly, that small spark of your immortal spirit that was subsumed under years of Grimes and Death Grips
you really really get it anon

LDR is like a little spark or light admist all this crypto-corporate (or whatever you want to call it) manufactured garbage, psyops, social engineering, and all around treachery.

Long may she run.
>>
>>71934238
shes perfect
>>71934405
also this :)))
>>
>>71934454
>>>/pol/
>>
>>71934282
She seems to actually be a moody introvert weirdo with Lolita fantasies who wishes she was dead so we're a good match desu
>>
>>71934450
>Because she is a deeply spiritual and soulful person who intends only to make the world a more beautiful place operating in an arena populated by the godless and tasteless
e-exactly

i hope they'll leave her alone now after she did that retarded trump seance she was obvs forced into
>>
>>71934506
0.5 dollars have been deposited into your account!
>>
>>71934671
you guys don't fool anyone.

what the fuck happened to you where you have this little humanity?

baka
>>
>>71934723
lanafags are allergic to the truth
>>
>>71934450
well said
>>
>>71934238
Because it's good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.