[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it leaked and it's shit btw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: muh racism.jpg (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
muh racism.jpg
92KB, 500x500px
it leaked and it's shit btw
>>
Of course it's shit , Joey is a whiny rapper pretending to be conscious .
>>
>>71928542
Devil without cause, and I'm back
With the Beaver hat and Ben Davis slacks
30-pack of Stroh's, 30-pack of hoes
No rogaine in the propane flows
>>
>>71928542
There are actually a few nice song even if you don't agree with what he's saying some of the beats and melodies are amazing.

And excluding all the dumbshit he says on the outro of the final song it does feel climatic the way the music subtly builds up and his voice becomes destorted and shit.
Especially the "amer-kkk-line"
Even if you think that's a dumb thing to say you gotta admit it was well done and clever the way he did it.
>>
>>71928542
It's good that this leaked cause nobody is gonna b listening to this coming April 7th
>>
>>71930214
sad but true, now i only have to worry about kendrick
>>
>>71930480
Especially considering the fact that kendrick's album is gonna blow this album out of the water
>>
Joey Badass was always uninteresting anyway. No replay value whatsoever.
>>
>>71930560
I'm really hoping that Joey will get butthurt because of that and he will start diss Kendrick . That will be interesting to see.
>>
>>71930581
He wouldn't, his a bigger kendrick fan then most.
>>
>>71930581
Lol if it comes to that it's gonna b as good as the Lil B diss joey made
>>
>>71930605
joey fagass
>>
WE WUZ KANGZ: The Album
>>
B4DA$$ is miles better anyways
>>
>>71930611
It really wasn't.
It was just "fuck the govt. cause the govt. corrupt" and "REVOLUTION!!!"
>>
B4.DA.$$ was miles better, he sold out

>muh gubbermint is corrupt
>muh being black in 2017 is so hard
>>
On track 3 so far and It's all very radio friendly, glorified elevator music.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.