[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He considers himself a savior of hip-hop, but preaches about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

He considers himself a savior of hip-hop, but preaches about being "humble".

"Bitch be humble", wicked misogynistic but everyone thinks he's fucking great (even Ellen put this guy on her show), Pitchfork tries to tell people its conscious and liberating.

The video is about women who photoshop, yeah because thats a real "urgent political issue" right now.

When do people celebrate rappers like this?
>>
>"Bitch be humble", wicked misogynistic

t. nu-male
>>
>>71926577
hollywood plant rapper

fraud
>>
>He considers himself a savior of hip-hop, but preaches about wanting "money" and "power.

>"Wish my dick got big as the Eiffel tower so I could fuck the world for 72 hours", wicked childishness but everyone thinks he's fucking great (even Ellen put this guy on her show), Pitchfork tries to tell people its conscious and liberating.

>The video is about how thug and cool he is, yeah because thats a real "urgent political issue" right now.

>When do people celebrate rappers like this?
>>
>not thinking women who photoshop is a urgent political issue

People like you are part of the problem
>>
>>71926596
hahahah "nu-male", since when is pointing out hypocrisy "nu-male"? I'm trying to make a point that this guy is a fucking idiot and not that different than Trump.
>>
>>71926644
oh okay, so remind me again when photoshopping cause a world war ? lets get to the root of the issue, MEN making women feel that they need to photoshop themselves. Specifically rappers.
>>
>>71926616
wait are you agreeing or being a dick ?
>>
>>71926682
>so remind me again when photoshopping cause a world war
It was literally the cause of all wars in the past 3-4 years
>>
>>71926577
Where are you quouting "urgent political issue" he never said such a thing at all, he simple described the album as "urgent" that's it period.

You're clearly shit posting, but nothing you're saying makes sense.

A song like this will definitely get more meaning from album context like every kendrick single ever, but alone the song is really just kendrick bragging, and having fun and telling the competition to humble themselves.

Maybe that's something he thinks people need to hear?Personally i think his "urgent" message here is for people to just have fun,
>>
>>71926723
um cool, wanna get some real facts to back this shit up?
>>
>>71926658
If you're a male than you're already a hypocrite by thinking that you have any say in what's misogynistic
>>
>>71926747
You never provided any actual facts to prove your point so I don't see why I should have to
>>
>>71926731
yeah so much fun, Trump is president.

You can have fun without shaming women, have you ever listened to Chance ?

I'm not shitposting. I actually think Kendrick Lamar is fucked up for this video. He's a rapper, not a deep thinker like he wants everyone to believe. He's only speaking for his own selfish desires. WHO THE FUCK CARES if women photoshop. That isn't fucking relevant. TRUMP is president, make an album about how fucked up that is instead of subjugating women JUST LIKE TRUMP.

You're all fucking blind, "this will definitely get more meaning from album context"--WHAT? The meaning is right in front of you. What are you waiting for Pitchfork to give it a 9.7? Fuck off.
>>
>>71926658
>Kendrick is like trump

Trump would stomp Kendrick in a freestyle, Kendrick has ghost writers and trump spits real shit
>>
>>71926800
watch the goddamn video.
>>
>>71926811
>DRUMPF REEEEEEEE

you must be the worst person to hang out with
>>
File: ps.png (13KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
ps.png
13KB, 299x168px
>>71926812
>Kendrick has ghost writers
like George Soros
>>
>>71926811
>have you ever listened to Chance
You mean the guy who promotes drug use by calling his mixtape Acid Rap?

No thanks
>>
I thought it was wack, in fact LA taking hella L's atm, they got this Confused Nikka Kendrick and Fake Banger YG and that's about it, LA fell off.
>>
shut up bitch
>>
>>71926644
Kek
>>
>>71926577
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
The song is about hip hop as a whole. Listen to I Used to Love H.E.R by Common. In that song he talks about hip hop as if it were a women. That's what all the allusions to women in Humble are too.
>>
File: 1333685271709.jpg (30KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
1333685271709.jpg
30KB, 340x255px
>>71926638
hahaha

>>71926811
HAHAHA
good bait, 8/10
>>
>He considers himself a savior of hip-hop, but preaches about being "son of Jehovah" and "higher power".

>"imburse your loss, I am God", wicked messiah complex but everyone thinks he's fucking great (even Ellen put this guy on her show), Pitchfork tries to tell people its conscious and liberating.

>The video is about holy spirit as fire over their heads, yeah because thats a real "urgent political issue" right now.

>When do people celebrate rappers like this?
>>
I HATE BLACK PEOPLE AND WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>71926577
>The video is about women who photoshop, yeah because thats a real "urgent political issue" right now.
I think it is commenting on fakes in general you sperg.
Good bait.
>>
>>71927683
go to bed punjaman
>>
>>71926577
the motif is fakeness and hypocrisy
he's rapping it in his 'haha i was pretending' voice
it's not a hard song to understand why do yall fuck it up so badly
>>
>>71926811
>I'm not shitposting.
>Chance the Rapper never says anything misogynistic
idk why im even responding, i guess i have to give this bait 9.7/10
>>
>>71926577
Serious or ironic, you sound like an idiot. Lock your computer in a box and throw away the key.
>>
Circlejerking about the meaning of the lyrics aside I have mixed feelings about the production. The beat is lacking the complexity of TPAB, but still goes hard. The hook is really repetitive and barley delivers any new meaning time and time again, but flows extremely well and is a blast to listen to. I dunno, we'll see on the 7th
>>
>>71926577

bitch nigga.
>>
File: castlesmadeofsandintheea.png (490KB, 827x507px) Image search: [Google]
castlesmadeofsandintheea.png
490KB, 827x507px
>>71926577
>nonymous 04/02/17(Sun)03:

Jimis coming, voodoo chile no problem, bitches
>>
>>71926596
>listening to rap makes you a nu-male
>not listening to rap also makes you a nu-male now

never change 4chan
>>
The only good thing about it is the visuals
>>
>>71926811
Fuck the merging shit, it prevented me from absolutely btfoing your joe ass.

He never shames any kind of women, "photoshop" isn't an irl women accessory, it's shit used for pseudo cat fishing in which you alter imperfections out of your photos, or a shit magazine makes a nearly flawless cover girl.

Him saying he likes natural booty is just that, no women are put down in the process, and even if he did put down the other, that's just his prefrence you don't have to like it.

Also, this must be your first kendrick project, literally every single he had ever made breathe new life in album form, then to context. things like skits or songs playing before and after can completely alter our preception of song due to it's presentation.
>>
>>71926811
>He's only speaking for his own selfish desires.
>make an album about how fucked up that is instead of subjugating women JUST LIKE TRUMP.

Thats your desire,a lot of ppl voted for Trump, whos selfish now?
>>
>>71926812
Kek
>>
This thread boo boo
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.