[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capitalism is great guys :^)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1251227849_kanye_west_290x402.jpg (21KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
1251227849_kanye_west_290x402.jpg
21KB, 300x439px
Capitalism is great guys :^)
>>
>posting black people
>on /pol/chan
why do you bother? just fuck off already
>>
>>71926050
>Capitalism
anon, we live in clandestine feudalism
>>
>>71926069
We love Kanye.

We don't love Hollywood industrial complex shills.
>>
>>71926050
guys capitalism is enslaving us all fuck these brands and their brand names but buy addidas and heres a video i made for balmain
>>
How deep in debt is Kanye again?
Also why aren't we all that deep in debt?
Really want to have a fashion line now...
>>
>>71926126
>>71926145
like we don't know Kanye was persecuted/silenced

>her dee durr 'dehydration'
>>
>>71926145
>Also why aren't we all that deep in debt?
but we are.
>>
File: 1479669781_954940353.jpg (48KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479669781_954940353.jpg
48KB, 1000x1000px
>>71926126
his mother would approve. that's all that matters.
>>
>>71926182
because you fell for the college meme, anon
>>
>>71926182
Collectively, yeah, but I don't have any actual debt. I want to be in debt real good and have lots of fashionable clothes and guitars
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
>>71926182
hmmm....what group of people historically use usury as a power play?
>>
>>71926176
The addidas shilling is constant and started a while ago
The balmain video came out before that
The dehydration thing is a pr spin because they dont want to say he went off his meds and went crazy
I know youre shitposting but cmon
>>
>>71926227
You act as though usury and currency manipulation would just go away if you got rid of the Jews.
>>
File: 2mages.jpg (2KB, 81x90px) Image search: [Google]
2mages.jpg
2KB, 81x90px
>>71926233
>shilling
He's literally employed by them.

It's only shilling if it's covert.

(like what you're doing right now)

>The dehydration thing is a pr spin because they dont want to say he went off his meds and went crazy

only approximately the simplest 35% of the population is stupid enough to believe this.
>>
>>71926272
not saying that. saying that KW being in 'debt' is no accident.
>>
>>71926280
should have drank delicious Vitamin Water®
>>
>>71926280
Oh yeah no youre right he was brainwashed. Thats a lot more realistic than a mentally ill man going off his meds and doing stupid shit
To your addidas point, sure i guess its not technically shilling but its hypocritical as fuck dont ya think?
>>
>>71926387
i'm so sure.

lots of people 'randomly' get detained against their will because of 'dehydration' a couple of days after they go in front of thousands of people and say Google and Mark Zuckerberg are full of shit (which they are).

Nothing to see there.
>>
File: nmages.png (2KB, 125x90px) Image search: [Google]
nmages.png
2KB, 125x90px
>>71926387
>To your addidas point, sure i guess its not technically shilling but its hypocritical as fuck dont ya think?
It's hypocritical to endorse a product you've been paid to design and promote (which is public knowledge)?

ok
>>
>>71926471
>fuck you and yo corporations yall niggas cant control me
>is controlled by a corporation
Fuck off frogposter
>>
>>71926500
*sheisting intensifies*
>>
>>71926545
good reply!!
>>
>>71926446
yeah mark zuckerburg sure is worried a bunch of kanye fans will delete their facebook accounts cause he didnt personally invest a billion dollars in to his uninspired clothing line. He got detained for spitting on a guy at the gym, also
>you aint never seen nothin as crazy then, this nigga when he off his lexapro
couldnt have been that
>>
Funny how whenever a famous person mentions Jews, the media deems them insane and they get killed...

>JFK
>John Lennon
>Malcolm X
>Michael Jackson

Now it's Kanye's turn, but I guess this is the price for waking up
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.