[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who doesn't think this song is a great song is simply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (92KB, 787x467px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
92KB, 787x467px
Anyone who doesn't think this song is a great song is simply not intelligent. Thats just a fact. You do not have the mental processing power to be able to analyze the complexities of the intricacies of his rhymes. And there is no point with even arguing with a person like that because it becomes impossible to constantly break down the ideas into more simpler concepts for their understanding. Please if you dont like this song, just trust me, go read a book.. any book. I bet even if you read like 1/2 the book you will start to nejoy this song more
>>
agreed. it definitely takes a certain level of intelligents to appreciate kendricks music
>>
All of my this!
>>
>>71914832
>complexities of the intricacies of his rhymes
but what about the music?
words mean jack shit if the song itself is shit
>>
sorry, i don't listen to nu-male music
>>
>>71914832
Sorry, I'm too intelligent to listen to hip-hop "music"
>>
>>71914892
this, except post-post-ironically
>>
>>71914832
why listen to music for the reasons you would read a book? sound can teach us a lot that reducing things to the symbolic (ie. books, poetry, lyrics) cant....
>>
>>71914832
Just because he's talented at rapping and writing lyrics doesn't mean this is still any good
>>
>>71914832
I'm gonna ignore your text and just say that Humble is a good song
>>
>>71914832
Shit posting or not, the song is fucking amazing.
>>
I cant stand his voice tbqh
>>
Anyone who doesn't think this song is a great song is simply not intelligent. Thats just a fact. You do not have the mental processing power to be able to analyze the complexities of the intricacies of his rhymes. And there is no point with even arguing with a person like that because it becomes impossible to constantly break down the ideas into more simpler concepts for their understanding. Please if you dont like this song, just trust me, go read a book.. any book. I bet even if you read like 1/2 the book you will start to nejoy this song more
>>
>>71914990

In all seriousness this, except with neo-sincerity
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.