[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who listens exclusively to metal and post-rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1491003248023.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1491003248023.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>that guy who listens exclusively to metal and post-rock
>>
File: file.png (110KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
110KB, 258x245px
>that guy who is 15 and posts on /mu/ despite being underage
>that 15 year old guy who actually reads pitchfork and watches the needle drop
>that needle drop watcher who legitimately enjoys any artists with the word "yung" in their name
>that meme rap retard who enjoys music "ironically"
>that pseudo-intellectual that listens to indie rock regularly
>>
>>71911466
Damn
>>
>>71911466
really made me think
>>
>>71911466
savage...
>>
>>71911426
I hate those edgy fucks who only consider "dark music" as legitimate
>>
File: file.png (295KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
295KB, 500x500px
>that guy who enjoys dark atmospheric music but refuses to listen to dubstep because someone told him it was gay 5 years ago
>>
>>71911426
post-rock is untrue. leave the hall, poser
>>
>>71911524
>that one kid who only listened to Hollywood Undead and Slipknot
I'm glad I marginalized you, weirdo. You turned out to be exactly the kind of person I'd hate associating with.
>>
>>71911426
>is either really skinny with oily hair or really fat with neckbeard (and possibly greasy hair)
>wears shirts of metal band albums / concerts
>wears headphones in public
>>
>>71911548
rec me some dark atmospheric dubstep
>>
>>71912334
sine of the dub by kode9 & spaceape
konfusion by kode9 & spaceape
sub island by skream
dream cargo by lv
trust nobody by sp mc
leaves by data

list could go on and on
>>
>>71912386
oh and listen to dub heavy hearts & ghosts by king midas sound for sure too
>>
>>71912304
aside from oily hair that's me

>that girl who always says that Rammstein is the peak of music in terms of composition and arrangement
>>
>>71911466
btfo
>>
Just staring at my nice willy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.