[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always felt like Bob Dylan was my older brother, trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bdtripl.png (3KB, 205x115px) Image search: [Google]
bdtripl.png
3KB, 205x115px
I always felt like Bob Dylan was my older brother, trying to clue me in to how the world works. Really enjoying the new album.
>>
Rare interview with Bob about the album and where he's at these days.

http://bobdylan.com/news/qa-with-bill-flanagan/?utm_source=phplist5785&utm_medium=email&utm_content=text&utm_campaign=The+Bob+Dylan+Interview
>>
This is becoming one of my favorite dylan phases for real, lush stuff
>>
>>71908831
He's getting better at it. The Sinatra album was good, late night stuff, but this is, as you say, lush, smooth. Bob has cast off his edge, and let the music flow around him.
>>
I listened to Desire the other day and really didn't like it. A bunch of travelogue songs and rejected Hollywood movie scripts isn't my cup of tea.
>>
You guys do realize that he's in the Illuminati right?

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDM7D1teDco
>>
>>71908928
Not saying you're wrong, just saying I don't care anymore.
>>
>>71908921
It's not his best album.
>>
I listened to Love and Theft three times and then went to bed and woke up to 911. Niothing makes fucking sense. Or has to.
>>
I'm seriously loving Triplicate. Probably my favorite album this year so far. I'm not even a big Dylan or standards fan.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.