[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey anon, come show becca your music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: heyanon.jpg (75KB, 403x598px) Image search: [Google]
heyanon.jpg
75KB, 403x598px
>hey anon, come show becca your music
>>
>>71901136
'no'
>>
"if you all become my gf, it would be 3f instead of gf"
>>
File: IMG_0229.png (13KB, 427x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0229.png
13KB, 427x492px
>"T-this is Worm Putrefaction by Analepsy"
>>
>>71901136
Funbags or gtfo Becca.
>>
>>71901136
>Who the fuck are you? What are you doing in my house? I fucking hate women get the fuck out.
>>
>>71901136
I don't think "becca" would like it
>>
>>71901136
>Okay, but I'm warning you, it's too patrician for 'becca.
>>
File: hood.jpg (5KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
hood.jpg
5KB, 332x500px
>>71901136
>wow anon The Beach Boys! Will you give me some Good Vibrations in my vagina hole???
this happened irl btw
>>
>>71901136
theyre all 6 out of 10 at best
>>
>>71901374
is that an actual quote from "becca"?
>>
>>71901374
go away fucking normie
>>
File: 27artsbeat-byrne2-blog480.jpg (25KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
27artsbeat-byrne2-blog480.jpg
25KB, 480x322px
"My God - What have I done!?"
>>
>>71901136
This is where the entry level stuff comes in handy desu lads. If youre hanging out with some top 40 type people and its known that you have an eclectic taste in music, your best bet is to break out something like MPP, In Rainbows, or like Alt-J. This way theyll be like "wow how do you know about all this underground cool stuff" without being scared off.

i promise this works lol i have a specific playlist for when im trying to get pussy
>>
>>71901136
I mean they're attractive obviously but you can tell they're basic af
>>
>>71901504
You know what's the ultimate basic bitch red flag?

They think appearance speaks most about someone's personality. Sure it matters, but not to that extent.
>>
>>71901504
gonna have to agree with >>71901388, you must be a manlet

tits/10
6/10
5/10
>>
>>71901537
Honestly it tells someone everything they need to know about you before they decide if youd be cool to talk to.

Cargo shorts, converse, and a band tee, also he wont make eye contact with anyone, this is enough of a read for a girl to know you lack confidence and would prefer to not stand out.
>>
>>71901585
Is that what confident people do? Just maintain eye contact with random strangers like a serial killer on the bus?
>>
>>71901602
No you sperg, do you really never give anybody a passing glance?
>>
File: 1489609421450.gif (128KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
1489609421450.gif
128KB, 209x193px
>Rape Whistle Cord Strangulation
>>
>>71901602
>>71901638
>>71901585
It's fun to stare at people and see how they react

>Sometimes they quickly look away
>Sometimes they look scared and walk faster
>Sometimes they stare back, start staring contest

also,
>Honestly it tells someone everything they need to know about you before they decide if youd be cool to talk to.
is false - because you're using
>Cargo shorts, converse, and a band tee, also he wont make eye contact with anyone
as proof. That's more of just a mental state, now how they dress.

Besides, there's this weird phenomenon I've noticed wherein usually people that dress "Basic" have much more developed personalities and interests than those dressed "indie" or edgy or whatever (which tend to be clones of one another)
>>
>>71901638
Nah dude I stare straight down at all times haha i guess im just your average stereo shy virgo :c
>>
>go to burger king on campus one night
>theres some nigger sitting in the corner autistically staring everyone with a primal death stare from under his meme grey hoody
>>
>>71901766
Thats just confidence
>>
>>71901480
this guy gets it. coddle the plebs until theyre ready
>>
>>71901480
Or you could just put on Kendrick and call anyone that doesn't like it a racist.
>>
>>71901801
Although you'll notice he said "trying" so he never actually got any with this method.
>>
>>71901790
Nah senpai, he must've been on crack, he was like legit staring like a meth head.
>>
>>71901835
So you're saying I should smoke crack and then girls at parties will like me
>>
>>71901692
/fa/ here, can confirm my personality is garbage and I am an all around miserable person

I don't agree with your opinion of basic bitches/bros tho
>>
>>71901919
>I don't agree with your opinion of basic bitches/bros tho

Well that's cause you're /fa/.

It's just my own own observation, it just tends to be that way for some weird reason. "Normies" that dress basic have unique personalities, those that "individualize" themselves usually end up cliches. I think the cause is a lack of perspective/dunning kruger effect, they don't realize that the reason they feel safe in calling themselves "unique" is because they just attached themselves to a stereotype they are yet to find out being a stereotype.

>tfw sudo intellectual
>>
>>71901136
I'd rather stare at her tits from a distance
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.