[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is now probably one of the most iconic images in modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

This is now probably one of the most iconic images in modern hip-hop
Worlds most famous mugshot
>>
>>71891421
Open your moth. Open it wide. Dont be afraid of the mess, i like it so you should like it too.
Love it, beg for it.
Thats what you always wanted, isnt it?
>>
>>71891421
oh man I love Money Longer

I can't wait till his next tape
>>
File: 3122.jpg (116KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3122.jpg
116KB, 900x1200px
only because Lil PEEP hasn't got his mugshot taken yet.
>>
>>71891485
Jealous white trash hating on a young, handsome and talented black guy. How does it feel to be so insecure knowing lots of women from your race finds him cute and cool?
>>
>>71891530
Check it out. I triggered the shill.
>>
>>71891530
He can't even spell "ashy" correctly show it shows a lot.
>>
>>71891530
Do you find him cute and cool anon?
>>
>>71891545
I think X is cool as fuck but like everyone else on 4chan, I have a dick.
>>
>>71891539
TOP DEFINITION
ashey
When your skin (usually legs) gets all scalley and nasty.
Cure: lotion
>>
>>71891545
Your mother does
>>
>>71891530
>cute
BURN
>>
>>71891573
>Urbandictionary
>>
>>71891569
What exactly do you find cool about him?

>>71891579
xD
>>
>>71891615
I like his music, I was genuinely surprised at how diverse it was, it's obviously very rough around the edges but he is very clearly the future of hip-hop and going to put an end to all this mumble rap shit
>>
>>71891595
>anon doesn't think this is cute
>that voice
>that smile
Whitebois being outdone by black boys again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7oj_8rxJmHY
>>
File: 1474057530087.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1474057530087.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>71891539
>show it shows a lot.
>>
>>71891709
Damn you got me!
>>
>>71891691
>Boy. The talent.

Go back to prison you stupid cunt.
>>
>>71891735
Wait. What the fuck are you talking about, dude? You aren't using green texting properly.
>>
>>71891780
I gotta' go fap now. But good luck with the shilling and fake rap beef with Drake. Hope you guys get a good laugh behind the scenes counting your shekels.
>>
>>71891421
Its just a meme, retard
>>
Yeah beating up pregnant women and making shitty rap, WOAH SO COOL. He's so iconic no one outside mew has ever heard of him. You guys are literally as bad as grimesfags kys
>>
Everyone's trying to discredit this but honestly it's probably the most iconic mugshot the generation that has solely lived with social media is coming up with. It's fucking everywhere
>>
>>71891877
>Yeah beating up pregnant women
she admitted to not being pregnant and was not beat up by xxx.
>>
>>71891528
I wanna fuck his great value Justin Bieber looking ass. He could take my fat dick in his tight little twink ass
>>
Can someone explain to me why drake stealing that flow is such a big deal? Rappers do it all the fucking time. It's not like he's stole X's whole sound. Meanwhile everyone's trying to sound like drake and nobody give a shit.
>>
I agree honestly.
>>
>>71892804
No one can sound like Drake because even Drake doesn't sound like Drake. He's a culture vulture.
>>
>>71892833
That's bullshit. Drake has a distinct style you can't argue with that.
>>
>>71892841
No he doesn't, there is nothing distinct about a guy who threads the line between R&B and Rap. The Weeknd does it way better than Drake.
>>
>>71892903
This. 100x
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.