[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is a pleb >likes cute lyrics Anything similar to this /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3015.jpg (73KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3015.jpg
73KB, 301x300px
>is a pleb
>likes cute lyrics
Anything similar to this /mu/?
>>
>>71886140
Never listened to it, but if you like cute lyrics you should listen to Twee Pop
>>
>>71886140
https://youtu.be/A_MjCqQoLLA
>>
File: rocket8.jpg (139KB, 745x745px) Image search: [Google]
rocket8.jpg
139KB, 745x745px
its a pretty cute album. its not super similar to pretty odd, but i really enjoy that album too so hopefully you'll like this.
>>
>>71886922
Pretty cute indeed thanks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQNfd4EnCB4
>>
The Young Veins - Take a Vacation!
>>
File: 51Huus0FVDL._SY355_.jpg (27KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
51Huus0FVDL._SY355_.jpg
27KB, 355x355px
>>
>>71886140
I like it because i think it's a pretty tasteful 60's revival sound, in a not "eww derivative pretentious beatlesfags" kinda way. I'm sure plenty disagree, but they did well using influence from different bands of the era.
>>
>>71888026
You are such a faggot.
>>
>>71888040
>im sure plenty disagree
>there he is
Out of curiosity, why though? I unironically put this way above the rest of Panic's discography.
>>
>>71888082
Are you implying a band like Tame Impala very rooted in the Beatles sound is pretentious because they use synths instead of baroque instruments like on pretty odd?? Gtfo panic is more pretentious trying to capture the pet sounds / Sgt pepper sound by using old timey sounds. LAME! tame Impala like on Lonerism expand what neo psych is by incorporating sequencers and newer tech, instead of relying on pastiche like posers
>>
Julia Holter - Have You In My Wilderness
>>
>>71887639
This

When half of panic left after PO, this is what they made
>>
>>71888154
nah i don't think any of the two albums is more or less of a pastiche than the other, it just seems that way because of where panic came from
plus panic's songwriting is just plain better than tame impala's
>>
>>71888154
Wow slow down. I'm not saying that sound that is rooted in the Beatles sound are pretentious- but to many the idea is very uninspired (not in MY opinion, but what can you do, that's just how some think), and many would never give a Panic album a chance, so those two reasons are why I clarified. I like the record because it's like a sort of culmination of 60's psych pop and psych rock, and, with their spin on it, creates a kind of mystical and charming sound in my opinion. And the songs that stray away from that 60's sound only strengthen that charm- Folkin' Around, Northern Downpour, and I Have Friends in Holy Spaces for example, aren't something you'd listen to and think of that to be something from the Beatles or the Kinks catalog, but they fit in well and strengthen that kind of comfy mystical charm the record has, along with the lyrical themes of the album overall. I mean I see where you'd call them posers (from teeny pop punk to beatles???), but for those who can just look past the fact that the band who made it was Panic at the Disco, I would without a doubt recommend it.
>>
File: 1490829542208.jpg (6KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
1490829542208.jpg
6KB, 208x208px
>>71887990
fucking the gambler gets me everytime :'(
>>
>>71887990
Good shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.