[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Radiohead is legitimately one of the worst bands of all time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: numalehead.jpg (86KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
numalehead.jpg
86KB, 980x551px
Radiohead is legitimately one of the worst bands of all time.

This is what happens when a bunch of faux-artsy numales really want to be cool and different but are too dumb and uninteresting to do it any way possible and also think they're too good for anything that conveys any kind of emotion. Or is catchy. Or is written well. Or has anything redeeming.

Listening to this god-awful band is like having an 8th grader beat me over the head with a finger painting. It is so contrived it's agonizing. These guys so hard to be artsy it sounds like the members have veigns popping out of their forehead.

It goes out of its way to be different because it has no other ways to be interesting and the way it's different is just random bullshit. It's lame as fuck and them cranking that factor up to 11 doesn't change that.

I don't expect any kind of rebuttal because their fans are the worst kind of hipsters that act like babies when someone doesn't like what they like and think insulting someone is an argument.
>>
>>71881157
You're right but the shit taste brainlets will be triggered
>>
Radiohead is critic bait
>>
>>71881157
I've had to listen to this shit from one of my friends for years. You know his favorite bands? Motorhead and Linkin Park.
>>
File: you.png (331KB, 600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
331KB, 600x1081px
>>71881157
>>
this works better with animal collective, try to change more than the band name next time you post copypasta
>>
This post reminded me that there are people who say nu-male unironically, feels good to be back on 4chan :^)
>>
Honestly Radiohead are very talented and probably moreso than your favorite modern experimental musician.
>>
ITT: 15 year olds who get bullied and act like a bully online
>>
This bait is pathetic.
>>
>>71881619
no anon they're not pretending, people ACTUALLY think radiohead are good
>>
File: IMG_1214.jpg (36KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.jpg
36KB, 420x420px
>>71881720
>>71881687
>>71881662
>>71881646
>>71881621
>>71881619
>>71881605
radiohead sucks shark dick
>>
>justifying an opinion

lmao
>>
if you're going to post copypasta threads make sure the pasta you're posting is actually funny
>>
eternal snoredom - the band
>>
>>71881157
So how is Radiohead contrived again
>>
AntiWarhol doesn't mind two radiohead albums so you're automatically wrong
>>
>>71881157
hey OP can you give me a few bands you love, i won't criticize i just want to be "uncucked"
>>
I HONESTLY AGREE

FUCK THOM YORKE
FUCK BRITPOP
FUCK CONDE NAST

LONG LIVE KING MARK
>>
>>71881871
AntiWarhol is a pleb.
>>
Why can't we just have intelligent music discussions instead of posting bait? Is there a place on the internet for that? Because /mu/ isn't it.
>>
File: 1480725863480.jpg (62KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480725863480.jpg
62KB, 800x800px
>>71882056
>intelligent music discussions
thanks for the laughs, anon.
>>
>>71881765
yeah but you're a frog
>>
>>71882056
Because people who act this pretentious believe discussing their favorite music is "spoonfeeding". They pride themselves over their tastes, so sharing that knowledge would only undermine its value.

They won't tell you why their music is great, but they'll tell you why yours is shit.
>>
>>71882156
post taste
>>
>>71882175
Radiohead
>>
>>71882386
your taste is shit
>>
>>71882458
bummer
>>
thom yorke more like thom cork
>>
dude fuck that fag ass band Thom can't even fucking sing

bunch of fucking retards

Kid A more like Kid F- am i right? lmfao top KEK
>>
File: i was only pretending.jpg (335KB, 676x485px) Image search: [Google]
i was only pretending.jpg
335KB, 676x485px
>>71881619
>>
>>71882056
>15 year olds
>25+ year old living in their grandparents' basement, having never left it in 5+ years while the grandparents wonder where they went wrong (spoiler: the answer is that if your children choose sex as a hobby, "muh jesus" is not a reason to keep the child)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.