[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to live in this album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: Cover.jpg (70KB, 595x600px)
Cover.jpg
70KB, 595x600px
i want to live in this album
>>
File: s c a r y.jpg (10KB, 403x291px)
s c a r y.jpg
10KB, 403x291px
but anon, you'll never sleep again
>>
File: 25212-datum.jpg (117KB, 500x500px)
25212-datum.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
It would get unsettling and claustrophobic at times, I love Geogaddi but I'd have to pass on living in it.
I want to live in this album.
>>
Magic Window would be the only time you get to sleep.
I'd go for this one
>>
DUDD! YOU HAVE TO WARN PEOPLE BEFORE YOU POST THIS! I SAW THIS COVER AND YOU MADE ME JUMP OUT OF MY CHAIR!
>>
This album is but scary in the slightest
>>
>>71879277
Don't look behind you...
>>
>>71878981
You want to live in constant fear and anxiety?
>>
>>71879132
I want my entire life to feel like Live a Lifetime Love
>>
>>71879132
This anon gets it
This album is like a entire planet of eternal happiness
>>
>>71879035
that would be an unbearably white world
>>
>>71879553
No It would be sprawling fields and sunflowers and sunshine and lots of winding roads to drive on and it would just be magical
>>
File: cover.jpg (74KB, 609x600px)
cover.jpg
74KB, 609x600px
>>
File: campfire.jpg (64KB, 480x480px)
campfire.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
This is the album I want to live in.
>>
be careful you poo yourself
>>
File: 1470111452649.jpg (38KB, 428x393px)
1470111452649.jpg
38KB, 428x393px
>>71878995
why did qt have to die
>>
>>71879993
This or Beautiful Place
>>
>>71879628
>prepare to get hugged and turn into tang
>>
oh man I remember flying 30,000 ft over Canada and listening to this album. nothing but sheer nothinghess below me as far as I could see. absolutely magical. I still like to imagine I'm there whenever I listen to Boards of Canada.
>>
>>71879993
Chromakey Dreamcoat from headphase is BoC's best work imo
>>
Why does no one ever talk about The Smallest Weird Number or Beware the Friendly Stranger? There's something so haunting about these two tracks.
>>
>>71881877
Beware the Friendly Stranger is the closest thing Geo has to a meme song because of Salad Fingers. The biggest shame is that no one talks about Ready Let's Go which sets the entire mood
>>
In the Annexe is best
>>
Ready Let's Go is just drone with what sounds like doorbell samples. It's vivid and atmospheric, but the album could have done well without it.
>>
Dandelion is GOAT
>>
>>71881982
>That's a doorbell sample
Goddamn that blows my mind but it's so obvious
>>
>>71882167
Where lava pours out near the sea's surface, tremendous volcanic eruptions sometimes occur.
>>
>>71881982
Ready Let's Go is the best and most important song on the album.
>>
>>71882391
I imagine it like Marcus and Michael are setting up and tinkering with synths before a show, that's just my take on it. Why do you think it's so important?
>>
>>71882442
It sets the entire mood of the album
I visualize Ready Let's Go as the sun starting to set and the colors in the sky ominously starting to change
You're being welcomed into Geogaddis world
>>
>>71878981

I get uneasy as fuck listening to this album and I love it for that. BoC is fucking unreal. I found out about the whole Branch Davidians thing through this album, which made it even scarier.
>>
I had some breathtaking synesthesia and a virtual mind-meld with MHTRTC after drinking a heroic dose of psilocybin tea and putting the album on like 4 minutes later. The come up is almost non existent with this ROA and they hit me much harder than any other time I tripped from just eating them straight.

Somewhere between Kaini Industries and Olsen I experienced full ego death. The peak synchronized with Turquoise Hexagon Sun, and I saw the music envelop my entire field of vision just as I closed my eyes and experienced the song as though I was living in it. That's probably the closest I've come to witnessing/experiencing God or whatever.
>>
why do nu-males think this album is scary or whatever? it's a great album but it just seems relaxing to me
>>
>>71883496
>DUDEEEEEE PSYCHS LMAO
>>>>>/joeroganexperienceyoutubecommentsection/
>>
>>71883564
Just contributing to the thread fun.

Don't be mad just because nobody has ever offered you psychedelics before.
>>
>>71883603
not true, btw
>>
>>71883542
honestly i think mhtrtc has a more imposing vibe but i agree that neither are "scary" per se.
>>
>>71883623
Oh look I guessed it
>>
>>71883640
I see the acid has already friend your brain, i just said you were wrong
>>
File: dfc.jpg (64KB, 600x538px)
dfc.jpg
64KB, 600x538px
>>71883680
>friend your brain
>>
>>71883711
He's right anon, acid is a friend of your brain
>>
I Saw Drones is the most nostalgic song I have ever heard.

>>71881982
Never thought of it as a doorbell. This is like when I found out that Eagle in Your Mind is made entirely of samples from Marcus' girlfriend.
>>
>>71881925
>The biggest shame is that no one talks about Ready Let's Go
Totally, the synth line is haunting
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.