[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize Goldust was the best song?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (105KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
105KB, 768x768px
When did you realize Goldust was the best song?
>>
nah that'd be either Lost or White Lines
>>
>>71872560
Lost is top-tier, but White Lines is one of the ones that I'm more inclined to skip.
>>
>>71872560
Lost and the part of Tell Me What I Don't Know where the drums come in are my favorite parts of the album. Besides when it rain.
>>
>>71872548
I wouldn't say it's the "best" song, but it does kind of epitomize why people like Danny Brown. It seems chaotic and uncoordinated at first, but once you find the initial beat, everything just comes together perfectly.
>>
I'M LIKE KUBRICK WITH TWO BRICKS
>>
>>71872548
initial listen
>>
>>71872548
Just pick any song on the album at random and it'll be bretty gud.
Let the album play through though and it becomes utterly intolerable after about 3 songs.
Anybody else get this?
>>
not quite Downward Spiral or Ain't it Funny
>>
>>71872892
I'm a huge Danny fan and I feel the same way. I can't understand the overwhelming acclaim. I'm happy for him but after Really Doe, it just becomes a headache for me.
>>
xxx > old > the hybrid > atrocity exhibition
>>
>>71872892
>>71873066
fuck idk I like the whole album
>>
Rolling Stone isn't bad but it was placed in the wrong part of the album. Maybe that's why these anons want to turn it off after a couple tracks.
>>
>>71873151
>being this much of a contrarian faggot
>>
No love for when it rain? I love that track, Danny's flow has such a grime influence on it plus has some of the best lyrics on the album
>>
>>71872548
Aint it Funny is my favourite. Honestly there isn't a song I dislike on this album. Hip hop AOTY of last year easily.
>>
>AHH HUUUUUUAAHHH
>I'm like Kubrick with two bricks and hoes on the strip
Lost is his best since Pac Blood.
>>
tell me what I don't know & ain't it funny >
>>
>>71872717
>what did he mean by this?
>>
>no love for pneumonia
ishiggydiggy
>>
>>71874706
The production on pneumonia is so sick
>>
Only tracks I don't really like are Rolling Stone and Dance in the Water
The rest are great, these two are just ok
>>
When Fantano said it was his least favorite
>>
xxx > atrocity > old

white lines > really doe > lost > downward spiral > pneumonia > rest of the tracks
>>
>>71873899
>You guys are the only friends I need.
>WE WILL KILL YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE

kek
>>
>>71872892
I've listened to the album on repeat and I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
AINT IT FUNNY HOW IT HAPPENS
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.