[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Female Producer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: empressof102714.jpg (72KB, 586x286px) Image search: [Google]
empressof102714.jpg
72KB, 586x286px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mbq999420w
>>
File: lana-del-rey.jpg (36KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
lana-del-rey.jpg
36KB, 500x750px
>>
>>71866516
Rick Knowles is a guy
>>
File: grimezsz.jpg (220KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
grimezsz.jpg
220KB, 500x723px
>>71866493
Grimes is the best female producer.

/thread
>>
>>71867123
Grimes is nothing compared to Empress Of and she is ugly
>>
File: 1489020607499.png (757KB, 1303x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489020607499.png
757KB, 1303x1080px
>>71867143
>he believes that
Take a look here and compare it with that nobody that you keep "promoting":

>Full name: Claire Elise Boucher
>Born: 17 March 1988 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
>Origin: Québécois, Ukrainian, Russian and Italian descent
>Music style: synthpop mixed with dreampop, IDM, R&B, J-Pop, medieval, classical

>Instruments:
- vocals
- synthesizer
- sampler
- guitar
- bass
- drums
- violin
- ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director, editor & colorist
- dancer
- model

>Main interests:
Music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet, and others

>Music taste:
http://www.last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_%28musician%29#Musical_style
http://www.pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

>Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studed neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature at McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- started making music when she was around the age of 22 or 23
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
- her best friends are James Brooks, Hana, Bloodpop, Duffy, Born Gold

>she is ugly
Nothing to do with her music. Also, it's subjective.
>>
>>71866493
>best
>female
>producer
>>
>>71867352
Literally who the fuck cares about that. He's mediocre at best
>>
>>71866493
I would make her produce a child with my semen, if you know what i mean.
>>
Empress Of does all of those things too
>>
>>71867352
^^^
>>
File: Tori-Amos.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tori-Amos.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
Tori Amos shared production on her first 2 albums and produced all of her albums starting with "Boys for Pele".

Her discography contains 14 studio albums.

"At five, she became the youngest student ever admitted to the preparatory division of the Peabody Conservatory of Music.] She studied classical piano at Peabody from 1968 to 1974. In 1974, when she was 11, her scholarship was discontinued and she was asked to leave. Amos has asserted that she lost the scholarship because of her interest in rock and popular music, coupled with her dislike for reading from sheet music."

For a time during the 90's she had more web pages devoted to her then ANY other subject on the internet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.