[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the perfect album, mu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: hoom.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hoom.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
Is this the perfect album, mu?
>>
>>71864030
yes, absolutely, i could listen to this woman warble about spiders and fields of wheat for the rest of my life
>>
Yep. I'm glad she didn't cut tt down - it's so nice returning to it and each time getting more invested in the quieter and "deeper cuts." Been really into Autumn, No Provenance, and You and Me, Bess lately.
>>
Yes.

Anyone got some bootlegs?
>>
File: cover.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
>>71864030
No, this is.
>>
fuck no
>>
>>71864030
Her last three albums were perfect.
>>
>>71864973
thank you
>>
perfect like fart sounds are perfect

>>71864242
lmao
>>
File: 1469723491872.gif (3MB, 310x292px) Image search: [Google]
1469723491872.gif
3MB, 310x292px
>>71865434
>fart sounds
What are you trying to say anon?
>>
>>71864973
the arrangements are obnoxious

sorry van dyke
>>
File: ass.webm (1MB, 560x424px) Image search: [Google]
ass.webm
1MB, 560x424px
>>71865434

>fart sounds

yes please
>>
>>71864973
this
hoom is good but there are some weak tracks/moments
ys is 55 minutes of pure perfection
>>
>>71865594
My pawg
>>
Post your top 3 songs from HOOM in order (bonus: your favourite moment in the track)

1. In California
2. Go Long (3;04)
3. Easy (4:31)
>>
>>71864973
Why is it that all good albums made by women are arranged by men? Women can't arrange?
>>
>>71866746
>weak tracks
no
>>
>>71866805
I'll raise your autism
>HOOM
3.- Have One On Me
>The ending
2.- '81
>How nostalgic the melody is
1.- Good Intentions Paving Company
>everything, especialy the chorus

>Ys
3.- Sawdust and diamonds
>I WAS SWEPT UP IN A TERIBLE TREMOR
2.- Emily
>The strings in the background
1.- Only Skin
>ALL MY BONES, THEY ARE GONE, GONE, GONE

>The Milk Eyed Mender
3.- The Sprout and The Bean
>The comfiness omg
2.- Peach, Plum, Pear
>It sounds so beautifully childish and innocent
1.- This Side of the Blue
>Comfy midwenstern atmosphere, dem slide guitars in the background

>Divers
3.- Leaving the City
>She raps what the fuck
2.- Anecdotes
>excellent opener
1.- Sapokanikan
>LOOK AND DESPAIR
>>
>>71867750
Good taste anon

I'd add on Baby Birch
>there is a blacksmith...

Emily
>Gone healthy...In search of a midwife

Time, as a symptom
>The doves
>>
>>71864030
No, it's so long it gets tiring sometimes and there are at least a couple of songs that could've been removed
>>
>>71868457
Look at this pleb
>>
>>71864030
Anything by Joanna Newsom, really.
>>
>>71869283
i agree
>>
>>71866805
>HOOM

1. In California
>I don't belong to anyone.
>My heart is heavy as an oil drum.
>I don't want to be alone.
>My heart is yellow as an ear of corn,
>and I have torn my soul apart, from
>pulling artlessly with fool commands.

2. Go Long - The parts where her voice shifts up by about an octave.

3. Have one On Me - The climactic as fuck section that begins with "You asked my hand, hired a band" and ends with "I knew that no other could ever love me"

>Ys

1. Emily - I have a lot of favorite moments in this song, but I think the part that begins with "Pa pointed out to me for the hundredth time tonight" and ends with a repeat of the chorus is my favorite.

2. Only Skin - Everything between "Until the night is over..." until "Are you mine? My heart? Mine anymore?" Especially love the line "I have got some business out at the edge of town, candy weighing both of my pockets down" and the line about the spiders.

3. Cosmia - The part where she sings "and miss, and miss, and miss...", especially how the strings section does this arpeggio(?) thing and goes silent, leaving just her harp.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.