[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his fucking problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (47KB, 885x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 885x582px
What is his fucking problem
>>
>>71856547
bald
>>
File: Corgan-Ride.jpg (102KB, 865x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Corgan-Ride.jpg
102KB, 865x1005px
just wants to go to disneyland, but people laugh at him and tease him :(
>>
tna
>>
DALE
>>
He or his band will never be as highly regarded as many of his contemporaries
>>
>>71856547
Kurt was better.
>>
He's incredibly intelligent, and he's totally out there. He also has a lot of deep shit from his past, wouldn't be surprised if he was on the spectrum to be honest.
>>
He never got his sinuses x-rayed to confirm what we've known all along. His nose was broken and his voice forever-ruined a very good band that otherwise made good music.

What a jerk.
>>
>>71856576
kek
>>
>>71856547
He's a raving sociopathic manchild with a deep-seated sense of arrogance regarding his own quite minimal accomplishments.
He's also bald and can't take a joke.
>>
>>71856634
This. Is there anyone in the world who cares about his shit released past Mellon Collie? I don't think so.
>>
>>71856681
I quite liked Adore at one point, haven't bothered with it in years though.
>>
File: corgan-way.jpg (96KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
corgan-way.jpg
96KB, 500x735px
his son disowned him
>>
>>71856681
>>71856634
I don't get this. I believed the reviews and such, but alot of the post-melon collie stuff is really pretty good!
>>
>>71856741
>>71856681
There's plenty of good post Melon Collie stuff but the problem is consistency. There some great stuff and there's a lot of crap.
Where a band like Radiohead has released consistently good material throughout their career.
>>
it's fucking Mellon Collie with 2 L's you motherfuckers
>>71856821
>>71856741
>>
>>71856659
>he's incredibly intelligent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojAXUqL--mY
>>
He's too punk for the laimstream media.
>>
>>71856578
kek
>>
he has literally always been an asshole. he is still butthurt about one line in a Pavement song from 20 years ago
>>
>>71856741
he very unlikable

in the 90s alt rock circle only marilyn manson and like courtney love (for now) don't hate him
>>
File: 1490287673894.jpg (12KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1490287673894.jpg
12KB, 443x332px
>>71856578
>>
>>71856547
Despite rage, rat --------> cage.
>>
File: malk2.gif (751KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
malk2.gif
751KB, 500x375px
He'll never be as cool (or qt) as Stephen Malkmus
>>
>>71856547
He was cloned in a laboratory and trained to be a cold-blooded assassin from birth.
>>
>>71859308
>implying Gish-era Billy wasn't prime husbando material
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiqRaDbjioU
>>
He thinks that in a different age he would have been regarded as a genius musician, thespian, poet, and philosopher. Instead, the forces of rap music and highbrow society conspired against him to rob him of his due credit. He was rendered culturally irrelevant as rap began to dominate the charts, and he was always considered to be second-rate compared to artists like Thom Yorke by music critics. He got into pro wrestling, in his mind, to create modern theatre. We laughed at him. It embittered him In Elizabethan England, he thinks, he would have been hailed as a brilliant rennaisance man instead of snickered at behind his back for being a pasty white bald pseudointellectual butt-rocker (I'm not saying that's what he is, but that's the kind of mean thing people say about him).
>>
back to booking for TNA
>>
File: stephen_malkmus-500x333.jpg (27KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
stephen_malkmus-500x333.jpg
27KB, 500x333px
>>71859347
Malkmus aged way better tho
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.