[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Black-Wave exist? Black Metal mixed with like New Wave or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: EP02.jpg (179KB, 1554x1036px) Image search: [Google]
EP02.jpg
179KB, 1554x1036px
pic not related
>>
yea
>>
>>71852343
who!
>>
>>71852352
my band
>>
>>71852363
sick send me the bandcamp
>>
>>71852390
not until you pass my test
>>
>>
>>71852416
well, gimme da test pal!
>>
>>71852452
What, if anything, does this novel have to say about "The American dream? If Fitzgerald see's Gatsby's story as symbolic story about our aspirations as americans, what is he saying? does he come down on the affirmative or negative when it comes to the validity of our dreams for material wealth and comfort?
>>
Amesoeurs?
>>
>>71852363
you guys suck
>>
>>71852487
The Great Gatsby is a prime example of the dis-enfranchisement certain artists, authors, and intellectuals, contrasting to the huge economic prosperity and innovative art/culture being developed at the time. As a society people became more liberal and materialistic, party-culture developed, drinking was at an all-time high due to the temperance movement, and the economical resources skyrocketed causing the public to embrace materialism and consumer culture.What was developed was a decade of the public partying, consuming, and socially letting loose.
While many at the time revered this cultural shift, Fitzgerald saw it as a time of superficiality and a disregard of the human connections the previous culture endeared.
The character of the story are to represent these negative aspect in the 20's, Daisey is a superficial woman who wants nothing but simplistic glamour opposed to an actual meaningful relationship. Daisey encompasses this through her lack of connection to her child, husband, and her only interest in Gatsby through his wealth and possessions. Tom represents the brute-alpha male mentality of the 20's, through his overly-agressive demeanor, constant actions to affirm he is the "best" and a "winner", and his own materialism through nice cars, nice housing, and even a side girl. Gatsby represents materialism through his own success in this decade through having a luxurious house, grandiose parties, and a societal mystery to him. The flashy-ness of his lifestyle, and his reputation being his prime motivators to Daisey in re-gaining interest in him perfectly paint the image of the lack of actual depth to the culture of the 1920's.
What Fitzgerald is stating through the book is that the american dream has been reduced to material possessions and a culture of self-indulgence, over love, family, and meaningful relationships with fellow-man. No one in this story is a well-adjusted person, only a skin-deep vehicle of consumption and self-gratification.
>>
>>71852352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlY6fnwgElU
>>
>>71852487
(cont) And as these cut-out diatribes of this meaningless culture, they all face the consequences of their selfishness and materialism, through death, loss of chances for love, and losing their beloved meaningless possessions.

anyways can i have the link to your bandcamp now
>>
File: VAMPIRISM.jpg (76KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
VAMPIRISM.jpg
76KB, 700x700px
Yes.

WOOLWORM - VAMPIRISM
https://woolworm.bandcamp.com/album/vampirism
>>
>>71852684
>>71852706
>>
>>71852333
Lifelover
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.