[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name literally one song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

name literally one song
>>
>1 2 3 4 5
>I'm the best rapper alive

I really do fucking HOPE TO GOD you all aren't THIS fucking RETARDED.

If you seriously think that's a good line in ANY sort of way, shape or form, I'm sorry (actually, I'm fucking not), but I have to unironically inform you that you must be WAY below average levels regarding intelligence or mental capabilities, otherwise I see no fucking possible explanation to any somewhat intelligent being (not just human) ((subhumans/ niggers included)) ever thinking that's a "clever" fucking """"""""""rhyme"""""""""".

I have NEVER seen a bigger industry plant than fucking Kendrick "shit" Lamar. As in, how fucking much (((money))) do (((they))) fucking pay you idiotic, retarded, braindead shills to promote his shitty fucking music? Is it REALLY worth it to waste your life advertising a fucking niggerman whose music SUCKS major dick to underage people all over the internet?

How SAD are YOU? Seriously, get a fucking life, no, really, I'm not kidding, I will say this in the fucking face of EVERY Kendrick fan. Just please, please, please, kill YOURSELVES. PLEASE.

And now a little something for those who will say my post lacks "substance", or some shit like that. Here's my reasoning solely based on this "man"'s "music":

The beat is TERRIBLE.

>OH WOW DUDE THE BEAT FUCKING CHANGES FROM ONE MINUTE OF THE SONG TO ANOTHER!!1!!11!2!211!!!!!1!

Yeah, thank fucking GOD, otherwise I would literally fall ASLEEP DURING THE FUCKING "TRACK".

Second of all, his voice is TERRIBLE. No, really, he sounds like an underage child whose voice is just starting to change and mature yet it never fully does, and it actually fucking HURTS to listen to from how fucking cringy and WEAK it is.

And his "message"? WHAT FUCKING "MESSAGE"? HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE BESIDES MUH OPPRESSION MUH DICK MUH ALCOHOL, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING RAPPER HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THE FUCKING 90S.

Holy FUCK I'm mad. Reached character limit: FUCK YOU.
>>
>>71852007
The Spiteful Chant

>>71852030
Lol yeah that one line is beta and retarded agree but it's a small piece in the puzzle of that song which is absolute fire
Those beats go hard as fuck and he's pretty raw the whole way through. Highlights all his strengths as a rapper. Section.80, GKMC, TPAB, even the fucking Untitled collection was all good, suck a dick hater.

That was either mediocre bait or you're a serious faggot
>>
Gee by SNSD
>>
Freebird.
>>
To Pimp a Butterfly
>>
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
>>
>>71852101
kendrick's cool but you need to take your new elsewhere
>>
File: 1465670038309.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1465670038309.gif
81KB, 182x249px
>>71852101
it's pasta my dude
>>
>>71852007
one song

There. What do I get?
>>
>>71852030
>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>71852101
He was talking about the Grammy's he won last year. The line isn't that bad. It sounds dumb on first listen but it's really not terrible.
>>
>>71852007
Cruel Angel's Thesis
>>
>>71852007
I don't think I've ever listen to a Kendrick Lamar song besides the one in GTA V, rap/hip hop has never interest me and I do my best to avoid it.
>>
This guy does not deserve the praise and hate he gets.
>>
>>71852030
tl;dr I hate black people and voted for God Emperor Trump
>>
>>71853887
same

fuck rap

black metal and classical only for me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.