[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on this album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Redpill me on this album
>>
it has some of their best songs of all time and would be their best if Mike Love didn't take a massive shit on it
>>
>>71842780
I've never minded Student Demonstration Time desu. It's the weakest song there, but it's still a 6 or 7 imo. The best thing Mike did.
>>
their most overrated album
>>
>>71842763
Cover look sadsad.

Actually pretty happy.

11/12
>>
>>71842802
by itself sure, but it doesn't fit the album at all and ruins the flow
>>
>replace student demonstration time with big sur and put it before disney girls
>use extended till I die
>smile sessions version of surfs up

done
>>
>>71842802
>6 or 7
The only good parts are the instrumentation and that's because it's mostly a cover of an actually good song. The lyrics are straight trash which wouldn't be too bad if his shitty voice wasn't so front and center. His voice only sounds good in his lower registers. The effect on his voice is so stupid as well. And it jarringly doesn't fit the rest of the album.
>>
>>71842828
>actually pretty happy
>with Day in Life of a Tree
>>
>>71842802
this tbqh
Student Demonstration Time might not fit in the theme of the album, but it's still a solid song.
My least favorite song in this album would easily be Take a Load Off Your Feet. It still baffles me that when talking about how they would "fix" this album, people often replace Don't Go Near the Water or Day in the Life of a Tree with other songs and don't even touch TaLOYF
>>
The last 3 tracks are some of the best music they ever recorded tbqh
>>
I really need a piss but can't be bothered to get up
>>
>>71842802
>The best thing Mike did
what is Big Sur
>>
>>71842802
>The best thing Mike did.
I think you mean the chorus to good vibrations
>>
>>71843762
What is Kokomo?
>>
idk i'm not a huge fan of

take a load off your feet
student demonstration time
lookin at tomorrow

meanwhile, sunflower and holland don't have any tracks i don't love
>>
Why don't you listen to it?
>>
>>71844993
I love lookin at tomorrow desu
>>
>>71843681
yes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.