[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everyone still pretending to like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is everyone still pretending to like this
>>
>>71842713

I like the album cover.
>>
>>71842713
kek I forgot this album existed
>>
Good album is good album.
>>
It's not on Spotify and I don't care enough to pirate it so I haven't heard it yet.
>>
>>71842713
I ain't sorry
>>
>>71843520
same
>>
it really is a great record. except for that fucking country song.
>>
Looked at the album cover and for some reason thought it was Post Malone until I looked again.
>>
>>71842713
Bday was better

Before the SLAY KWEEN era and before she did the whole rapping/talking thing that just sound terrible
>>
I've never listened to this album cuz Jay-Z made it fucking impossible to listen to unless you:

1) sign up for a trial TIDAL account just to hear the damn thing

2) follow the rap hype train so closely that you got to stream it the fucking day it came out

3) want to go out of your way and torrent it and put it on your computer and scrobble it without even knowing if it's worth a damn

So none of us have heard it. So the only guys who even really have an opinion on it are people like this guy:

>>71844308

who are just waging a culture war against black women on twitter who hurt their feelings with a joke about mayonnaise being spicy or something.

Goddamn, Jay-Z, no one likes TIDAL. And I'm not going to put up with it to listen to something I bet will only be 6/10 or something, anyway. I'm just going to give it a 6/10 right now without listening to it because I'm sure that's what it is.
>>
>>71842713
You know what would've helped? Not posting it for the thousandth time.
>>
Solange is the superior Knowles
>>
it's good but doesn't top this
>>
>>71842713
if you buy the CD it's overpriced as hell because the fucking visuals are with it too.

And I can't buy the album separate because, from what I've seen at least, there is no physical copy that is JUST the music.

That pissed me off a bit, but the album was pretty great. I expected Beyonce to go fucking HAM on Jay-Z for the entire thing, but she is actually kinda reserved, albeit "Don't Hurt Yourself". In fact, I'm surprised that she forgave him at all, considering that her whole shtick is waving off men (at least for most of her hits).

All in all, it was pretty great, but NOT worth fucking TWENTY dollars for a CD and a DVD that I'll never watch lol
>>
QUEEEEEEEN
>>
>>71842713
Nobody pretended. Popular and critical consensus actually liked an album that you don't like. It's not an incredible album by any means but there it is, it's not that difficult
>>
>>71847596
>It's not an incredible album by any means
nazi contrarians should go back to their place >>>/pol/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.