[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>favorite album >cringiest thing you've ever done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 51QxTidGbVL.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51QxTidGbVL.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>favorite album
>cringiest thing you've ever done
>>
File: Kyuss_Welcome_to_Sky_Valley.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kyuss_Welcome_to_Sky_Valley.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
When I was maybe 7 or 8 years old, I was absolutely obsessed with the Police Singles CD from my dads collection. I loved the song King of Pain so much that I came up with an extremely autistic dance to the entire song and performed it in front of my entire family.

They video taped it and the fact that it exists makes me want to curl up in a little hole and die
>>
>>71835897
If that is your favourite album this might be the cringiest thing you've ever done, OP.
>>
>>71835991
Post it.
>>
>>71835991
Fucking post it faggot
>>
>>71835991
Post it
>>
File: hotratsalt.jpg (134KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
hotratsalt.jpg
134KB, 500x492px
>>71835991

Dude, I did the EXACT same thing to Pennyroyal Tea by Nirvana. I even got my cousins to help by waving glowsticks behind me and I had the lights off. So much fucking cringe. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Pic related, one of my favourite albums.
>>
>>71835897
https://soundcloud.com/user-216209763/stone-me-daddy
>>
I AM THE STALLION. MANG.
>>
File: cover.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
at an improv competition
one group ended up making the "caps-lock is cruise control for cool" joke/reference,
from the audience i yell "even with cruise control you still need to steer"
>>
>>71837790
this was like 2008 btw
>>
>>71835897
Can you please explain what do you like so much about The Pod? I listened to it yesterday for the first time and while I enjoyed some of the songs, I don't get the appeal. It doesn't really work as an album.
>>
When I was little I fell on the sand and ate it
Sorry for my bad english
>>
File: bornto.jpg (78KB, 600x600px)
bornto.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
this skinhead masterpiece

When I was 10 or 11, I was at my friend's house playing vidya, and his 30 year old uncle comes in and refers to Samus as "that robot guy." I autistically correct him & inform him Samus is neither a robot nor a guy, then add a smug little "you'd know that if you beat the game." He goes "huh, I see."
I want to shit in my own mouth just typing this
>>
>>71837790

holy fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.