[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes Accordian*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1365961445_Madvillainy.png (166KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1365961445_Madvillainy.png
166KB, 500x500px
*deletes Accordian*
>>
is there something wrong with you
>>
>>71834923
Deletes shitty hip hop album
>>
>deletes one of the best songs
ebin Xd
>>
File: jollibeeDOOM.png (284KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
jollibeeDOOM.png
284KB, 600x465px
The hell is wrong with you ? You cant just change a perfect album
>>
>>71834949
>Perfect
>Shadows of Tomorrow exists

Nice try fast food bee.
>>
File: mern.jpg (127KB, 918x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mern.jpg
127KB, 918x1024px
>>71834973
>having bad taste
Nice try chartman you cant fool me.
>>
>>71834988
Bro I love every song on that album but that track.

Quasi did not belong there and the beat sucked. Cut that track and you have 10/10.
>>
>>71835001
the pleb of tomorrow has your taste today
>>
File: 1461603109797.png (173KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1461603109797.png
173KB, 480x368px
>>71834923
>>
I don't like Accordion either. I mean it's alright but people who worship this song only like it because of the accordion sample. I felt it didn't feel like DOOM either. It kinda lost the cartoony edge of his other stuff. I'd probably like it if I was like 18 and I didn't know better. The ultimate DOOM song is and always will be All Caps because it encompasses everything he is about. It's like an intro song for all of his work.
>>
Hahaaa im here too
>>
>>71835024
I would argue that Accordian is a great 'intro' into his work, and it's something I would definitely recommend to first time listeners.

It contains a lot of quintessentially DOOMish things, like the cartoon references ("Dick Dastardly and Muttley"), rephrasing common sayings to create puns ("a gun fight and they come to cut the mixmaster"), use of odd old-timey language ("lo and behold"), vulgar yet clever one liners ("giving y'all nothing but the lick like two broads"), plus some of his staple punchlines like "got more lyrics than X thing". All these things have DOOM written all over them.
>>
>>71835310
Totally. I think I just hate people who like it because I know it got some people into his stuff. You know that feeling when you know an artist for a while and for some reason years later he becomes famous again and you're like: ''Shut up I knew about the guy before he was cool.''. It's that kind of feeling I get from this.
>>
>>71834973
i hate the worst badtrip of my life when shadows of tomorrow started playing
>>
>>71835024
>The ultimate DOOM song is and always will be All Caps

how can you say Accordion is overrated yet praise All Caps
>>
>>71834973
I hope you mean that the rest of the album cannot be called perfect because Shadows of Tomorrow is the best song on there, and therefore the rest is not perfect? Or do you just have bad taste?
>>
File: 1111111.jpg (16KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.jpg
16KB, 505x431px
>>71834973
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.