[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: mbdtf.jpg (24KB, 300x300px)
mbdtf.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
is this any good?
>>
lol no
>>
Not his best by any means but there's some good shit on there. Took me a while to realize but it gets better once you get past Dark Fantasy
>>
every song from dark fantasy to who will survive in america are all at least great
>>
If you're 16 and your vocabulary consists of "muh production"
>>
>>71830767
the people who point out the production are the naysayers of this album, who detest the lyrical value for being too shallow
>>
I come from the far off year of 2010 and this is the best album ever made!
>>
>>71830103
>is this any good?

If you're a pseud
>>
>>71830103
's'alright
>>
If you like memes
>>
>>71830832
But the production is really good.
>>
>>71831162
I know, they defend the production but criticize the lyrics
>>
it's a good album. Easily my favorite of his, and haven't been able to find an album that sounds like it since. Not sure what's "bad" about it, it has something for just about everyone and is very, very consistent, only a few parts i don't like.
>>
Runaway and Power are god tier
>>
>>71830103
Listen to it and make up your own damn mind
>>
It's only the second best album of all time
>>
listen to trap
>>
>>71830103
Skip So Appalled and the skit that ruins Blame Game and you're good, friend.
>>
overrated as shit
>>
>>71834404
i agree, kanye sucks. also he's bad at making music
>>
>>71834432
Nah he doesn't suck, people just keep jizzing themselves over MBDTF and it's like a 7/10
>>
>>71834337
Why do /mu/fags hate So Appalled?

It's one of my personal favorites off the album
>>
>>71834508
That's patricianfag to you
>>
>>71830103
It was in 2010, you're too late, better to skip it
>>
>>71834508
i love MDTF, but i hate so appalled. The "CHAMPAGNE WISHES, THIRSTY WHITE BITCHES" is just too much for me, I can't take it seriously at all, and not in a good way. I hate kanyes flow on that track too. Idk it just doesn't do nearly as much for me, and doesn't incorporate as much interesting melody into the production as a lot of other tracks on the album do.
>>
>>71830103
so appalled might be my favorite song on the album
>>
File: 1412982120402.png (181KB, 474x548px) Image search: [Google]
1412982120402.png
181KB, 474x548px
6/10
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.