[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1490603065280.jpg (155KB, 544x841px) Image search: [Google]
1490603065280.jpg
155KB, 544x841px
>you
>>
>the virgin walk.jaypeg
>>
>>71828421
not at all. I have great posture. I'm sure most anons can't say the same, though.
>>
is this AnCo?
>>
>>71828421
This legit looks 100% like a kid I went to school with.
>>
>>71828421
the posture or the guy?
>>
>>71828421
>uses a mac
Well that explains everything
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
Hahaha I lay card face down....

your move
>>
I wanna straighten out this mans back
>>
At that point your spine is actually fucked, isn't it?
>>
>>71828490
imagine the satisfying crunch sound it would make....Yum~!
>>
i see old men that look like that at market basket all the time
>>
File: 1489432157701.jpg (128KB, 767x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1489432157701.jpg
128KB, 767x1100px
>>71828501
I've heard of some cases where they're straightened out and locked up and removed from the public record, but I'm not sure

you know, with patient HIPA protections hard to say much
>>
>>71828524
I don't understand
>>
Im actually naked taking a shit and browsing on my phone
>>
>>71828572
Well there is such a thing back re-alignment surgery. But due to Health Information for Patients act, or whatever. Your doctor can't just come up and say on the news "Yeah ya boye back was totally fucked but we fixed it up". That act makes it illegal for healthcare providers to reveal patient information. Those in the health care profession would know more about it, but that's the gist of it. There is a lot of fine print and such.
>>
>>71828605
I read this story once about how a POW was captured by the Nazis and was forced to sleep flat on his back since the cell they kept him in didn't have a sleeping mat, a chair, toilet, nothing. The guy ended up being rescued and his captors unintentionally fixed his back problem he had been suffering from for years.

themoreyouknow.png
>>
>>71828501
No, if you're still young it can be straightened even without surgery. Just takes a while. I saw a video where some kid tweaked his upper back and wound up looking like this and he found a doctor after suffering for like a year and the dude slowly adjusted his shit until he stood up fully straight again
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.