[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes facebook story*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: cover.jpg (35KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
35KB, 620x620px
*deletes facebook story*
>>
Everything bearing the name SebastiAn should be deleted.
>>
>>71817812

Total > anything Justice
>>
>>71817822
All Ed Banger artists stink bad, no exceptions.
>>
>>71817843
No they don't
>>
>>71817812
No
>>
endless > blonde
>>
>>71817812
Once you hear his new shit you'll be eating those words, son
>>
>>71817822
>>71817843
But Cross is one of the most influential records of this century, anon
>>
>>71817749
*deletes Nikes*

You know what, while we're at it....

*deletes half of the songs*
>>
>>71817749
What OP said and
*un-chipmunks the vocals on Nikes*

Perfect
>>
>>71819867
How a grown man thought the chipmunk'd vocals sounded artistic &
a e s t h e t i c that he'd leave them on the final draft of the album is pretty cringeworthy
>>
>>71819900
Agreed
Nikes is one of the best tracks on the album imo but it gets ruined by the chipmunk
>>
>>71817749
*lynches the nigger*
>>
>>71817749
*deletes album*
>>
>>71819969
its the only song on that album i can't listen to out of pure spite.

the fucking chipmunk shit RUINS it.
>>
Every single post in this thread voices a pleb opinion.
>>
>>71822080
>thinks disliking chipmunk vocals on Nikes is pleb
>>71819900
>>
>>71817749
This is a masterpiece album, it's of a piece, you don't delete shit. Taken as a whole work, it conveys better than any other album I've ever heard the pain and frustration of when you try to dye your hair blonde and it comes out green. The realization that you're going to have to do it again, wondering if you should wait to wash it out before the next attempt so that it doesn't get too brittle... it's all there. This is an album for the pantheon of the decade.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.