[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>>
i was wondering if this would be posted today desu
>>
poseur shit
>>
>tfw you first heard this album a decade ago

;_;
>>
>>71817529
the best
>>
GOAT post-punk/prog album
>>
Straight up, and I'm not even trolling, this was the worst 40 min I've spent listening to music. Maybe that makes me some basic ass bitch, but I really don't understand how you could listen to this and think it's great. I don't even want to revisit it bc I was just so shocked as to how dreadful it was. More power to you if you enjoy it, though.
>>
>>71817993
Jesus Christ, what a fucking plebeian, yeah, some of the songs are silly like the Pax Romana one, but if you can't fall in love with pop classics like Sleep, Shrink Wrap, Makeshift Swahili or A New Kind of Water, there's something wrong with you
>>
Amazing album, one of a kind.

Makeshift Swahili makes me sweat, it's so intense
>>
I don't understand the ambient krautrock noise tracks at all.
>>
>>71818135
>that live transition
it's still hype every time i hear it
>>
>>71817529
pseudo-intellectual masturbation like most of the prog-influenced music
>>
>>71817529
Good album, the more ambient tracks like the closer are way better than most of the actual rock songs though
>>
>>71818706
t. radiohead fan
>>
>>71818866
actually not so much
>>
>>71818706

>pseudo-intellectual masturbation

Eh, not seeing it with these guys. I think what small cachet the band still holds among music fans is pretty deserved.
>>
It's got some mindblowing moments, like the entirety of Sleep, the ending to Cenotaph, A New Kind of Water, all that good stuff. The ambient tracks are awesome as well. It has some stuff that spoils it for me though, like the section starting at 1:50 in Makeshift Swahili is shit, really poor musical progression that feels really uninspired. It's a shame because the rest is so good.
>>
>>71818118
How is SPQR silly?
>>
>>71817529
Great, but their self titled album is their best imo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.