[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Mark Kozelek - Night Talks EP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mq1.png (82KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
mq1.png
82KB, 190x190px
New EP and it's better than the Sun Kil Moon album that came out earlier this year

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKM6lc_LxDY4VUulATx9AC40JA62XivGH
>>
Says it isn't available.
That's a Lenny cover?
>>
As much as I like seeing Mark branch out musically, I think he's still the best when it's just him and a guitar.
>>
>>71817403
cool, its fucking unavailable
>>
Monday the 27th, I woke up at (belch) 7:45
Got out of bed and put a motherfuckin bagel in the toaster
Read the news while I ate, saw some zombie kids on their iPhones, probably voted for Trump so fuck em (scratches balls)
Decided I'd work on the new EP, called Pitchfork editor Ryan Schreiber on my iPhone
I said Ryan, how much's it gonna be for another BNM?
I need some hype for these hipster zombie Twitter kids to beat themselves off over (drunkenly chuckles)
He said Mark you're an American auteur so this one's free of charge
As long as you (picks nose) bump up the transgender bathroom social commentary
So I ate my motherfuckin bagel and thought about the state of the fuckin world with these kids on their iPhones like fuckin zombies and Trump getting elected and all that shit>>71818585
>>
with universal themes, i fell off the mark train and i couldn't even get through the jesu collab. now i'm 100% back, between this and the new sun kil moon.

any songs from UT or the jesu album you guys reckon i should revisit?
>>
>>71820017
what's that supposed to mean? I'm confused
>>
>>71820303
but UT is his best record yet since ghosts
>>
>>71820411
i'll give the whole thing a relisten then. i don't remember it at all, except for the possum, which i liked. maybe i just wasn't in the right mood for it
>>
UT and Jesu are the best of his works in that kind of style (best of the recent years)
>>
>>71820303
With a Sort of Grace I Walked to the Bathroom to Cry and Cry Me a River Williamsburg Sleeve Tattoo Blues are the two I keep coming back to from Universal Themes. I still haven't really given the Jesu collab a proper shot.
>>
>>71820017
You seem really hurt that mark isnt a trumpcuck
>>
>>71820017
*sticks hands down pants"
*sniffs hands*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.