[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did they make the first half of this album something you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 51T1EZJ096L.jpg (42KB, 305x300px) Image search: [Google]
51T1EZJ096L.jpg
42KB, 305x300px
why did they make the first half of this album something you want to listen to constantly and the second half some avant-garde shit you'd only listen to once in a while?
>>
>>71807608
i don't unedrstand this album, i've probably listened to it 5 times and i don't get the appeal
>>
>>71807717
muh motorik
>>
>>71807608
My exact thoughts
>>
halleluhwah is the only good song anyway
>>
why did they peak at mother sky?
>>
>>71809161
>implying paperhouse and mushroom aren't god tier
>>
>>71807608
opposite for me. first half is meh
2nd half is perfection
>>
>>71807608
2nd half weeds out the plebs

congrats, you have shit taste :D
>>
>>71809251
Hey I really like the 2nd half but you're going full contrarian my dude
>>
>>71809283
how the fuck is that contrarian?
nothing on this album is avant-garde jfc. its really good jam rock.
>>
>>71807608
Second half is best, Aumng and Peking O are two of my favorite rock tracks.
Halleluwah is good, and so is Bring me Coffee or Tea, the rest us subpar.
>>
>>71809319
Augmn and Peking O are avant-noise freakouts
They're good, mindblowing even, but the first half is some of the best and most cohesive stuff they ever made
>>
>>71809457
>Avant-Noise
"no"
They certainly are influenced by modern classical though.
>>
>>71809457
dude its not avant. stop referencing things you have never listened too.
its okay if you dislike something. but blaming it on "avant garde" is lame.
>>
>>71809542
shut the fuck up

suzuki literally starts yelling gibberish into the mic at one point

that's not jam rock
>>
>>71809577
>basic reading comprehension
I said i liked it faggot
i've listened to tago in its entirety around 10 times
>>
>>71809636
omg 10 times. an album thats been out since 1971 and you heard it 10 freaking times. guess you know everything know
>>
>>71809665
t. person who definitely wasn't alive in 1971
>>
>>71807608
How would you describe the atmosphere of this album? Because it has a very distinct atmosphere even though I can't pinpoint what makes it so.
>>
>some avant-garde shit you'd only listen to once in a while
spoken like a true plebian
>>
I like how the first and third sides open with the same sounds; as if to suggest a sort of continuum in which both take place.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.