[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way too listen to this album? All I know is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Loveless.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Loveless.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
What is the best way too listen to this album? All I know is that its supposed to be as loud as possible. Should I be laying down or sitting up?Should my eyes be open or closed?
>>
wtf
>>
>too
laying down high with your eyes closed on loud speakers
>>
use only one ear
>>
>get apple headphones
>buy an old zune
>pirate 96 kbps version
>rip off one side of the headphones
>don't poop for a few days, buy buttplug if needed.
>eat alot of fiber cereal for a few days
>remove buttplug
>get naked
>turn on shower
>get in shower
>put headphone in
>turn on Loveless
>forcefully poop into the shower drain while masturbating
>listen to the entire album
>buy a kevin shields poster to look at if you get bored.
>>
Lie down. Place your headphones on the opposite end of the bed. Turn them all the way up. Keep your eyes open (blink only when you need to).
>>
>>71803577
just fucking listen to it?
>>
enough weed to make you feel really anxious and good headphones OR stereo

Strangely enough Kevin Shields said in an interview that it's "sounds like rubbish on acid because it's too dense" and that it "wasn't meant to be listened to in headphones"

I also heard it is in mono but I don't know if it's true. I really recommend listening to Despondent Transponder by Fleeting Joys if you liked it.
>>
Anyone telling you you need to be high when listening is retarded. Just listen to it on some good headphones like you would any other album. It's not that fucking hard.
>>
http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/dt-770-pro.html

buy these and dont fall for the "loud music" meme.
>>
just listen to it you fucking idiot, the whole "special listening conditions" or "lisiten to it loud" things are a huge meme
>>
>>71805209
I think Kevin is right
I listened to LSD and the Search for God on acid and it sounded like mush
>>
>>71805491
black metal should be listened to loud, everything else doesn't really matter
>>
>>71803660
only true way to listen to loveless posted itt
>>
>>71803577
>too
>>
File: 1442110334190.jpg (417KB, 652x648px) Image search: [Google]
1442110334190.jpg
417KB, 652x648px
>>71805120
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
- Drive an expensive luxury brand car with an expensive stereo system with a subwoofer
- be stoned or faded out of your mind at 3 am
- Put on max volume and play it from start to beginning
- cry during I only said and sometimes
- MFW when most of you guys will never experience this
>>
Listening to it high, all the layers open up and it doesn't just sound like a block of sound but more of a pizza
>>
File: IMG_6062.jpg (52KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6062.jpg
52KB, 640x266px
Obviously
>>
>>71808321
>tfw your music doesn't sound like pizza
>>
>>71803660
Only way to get the full experience
>>
Lots of acid and black lights.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.