[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fmb.jpg (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fmb.jpg
53KB, 400x400px
opinions on this band? this year will be interesting with 4 more albums being released
>>
who keeps making these threads
>>
They're already kinda back pedalling on that 5 album promise in interviews. They don't have any of it written yet.
>>
I like this band but I am not sure why so many other people do too when they keep making the same music again and again with a new gimmick affixed
>>
For some reason I hate it when an artist plays a melody on a guitar or instrument /and/ sings to that same melody at the same time. These guys do it allll the time. Duh duh duh duh duh.
>>
I love them they're fucking sick fucking hell yeah dude fucking yeah just bought microtonal banana and nonagon infinity on vinyl
>>
>>71795156
thats mad man i only have a copy of PMD, FMB is on its way tho
>>
playing at a festival im going too and I only know two songs

what albums will they play the most songs from yous reckon? havent got a lot of time to get into them but would be cool to know a couple tracks when I see em :)
>>
>>71794969
honestly don't see the big hype around them.
>>
>>71795292
yeah which festival?

good chance they will play majority of flying microtonal banana
definitely the bigger songs from Nonagon infinty
and "Head on/pill" from fill you lungs.

I would be most keen to see "Open water" be played

Their latest string of shows in Melbourne were well received so i dare so they will put on a good show
>>
>>71795309
they had a fairly decent following before releasing nonagon infinity and got a fair bit of radio play on triple J

But honestly i just enjoyed how they have gone for different sounds with each album so well, so much experimentation and different influences.

not to mention the "gizzverse" theory throughout the albums, lyrically speaking the subject matter of each album is really pushed in front sometimes
>>
>>71795033
actually they posted videos on instagram recording the third
>>
File: 004.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Saw them live on Saturday.

They were really good, and a new song they played called Altered Beast was really fucking good, and really fucking loud.
>>
>>71795823
>different sounds with each album
>microtonal
>fuzz distortion
>sitars
and uhh..... thats its
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.