[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to become a rapper, what advice do you hipsters have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2741.jpg (49KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2741.jpg
49KB, 500x299px
I want to become a rapper, what advice do you hipsters have?
>>
>>71786041
Write some lyrics and then say them to a beat.

There, you're a rapper.
>>
>>71786041
Be black.
>>
Constantly insist that you aren't a rapper in your songs.
>>
>>71786041
Go to tumblr and p4k, write about what you see.
>>
>>71786041
>Have a good mic/recording quality.
>Have decent and/or interesting beats
>Make sure your mixtape/track/album covers are aesthetic as fuck
>No fucking logos
>White people like melodies with their rap meals
>>
>>71786097
Sounds like I'm off to a good start
>>
>>71786114
Supa hot fire?
>>
>>71786176
>No fucking logos
Why?
>>
Learn how to rip samples, especially jazz bass and dreamy synthesizers. Texture you're beats in a way that is unique and matches the things you would like to discuss (rapping). When it comes to flow, don't be monotone and lifeless. Really give you're personality to the flow when you ride it, and find a formula that works for you. Also, Tricky word stringing brings up the value of multiple listens. Basically don't half ass it, and you'll be able to meme you're self like Teddy Andreas
>>
>Dye your hair
>Say "aye" and "yuh" at least 70 times in each song
>rap about lean
>rap about fucking everyone's bitch
>rap about xans
>do the triplet flow
>get the most generic trap beats you can find
>make sure to crank them up so they're nice and clipping
>use some cartoon from your childhood and then tack your image on top
>say for example you liked courage the cowardly dog
>give courage black skin and colored dreads like you
>upload all tracks to soundcloud

and you're pretty much ready to be a rapper!
>>
>>71786041
It's a 3 step process:
1. Make legitimately inspired and groundbreaking music for the rap genre (this is the hard part)
2. Repeat step 1 until you have 3 or so albums worth of material
3. Shill your discography every other day on /mu/, repeat until people actually start listening to it
>>
>>71786366
I love the triplet flow, it's a damn shame it's so over used
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.