[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuck This is sooooooooooooo boriiiiiiiiiiing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6224.jpg (9KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6224.jpg
9KB, 220x220px
Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
This is sooooooooooooo boriiiiiiiiiiing
This is like a whispercore drone rock shit fest
>>
fuck you bitch
>>
>>71785038
No fuck you
I'll give them credit though. The opener is really good. But every other track is so boring
>>
fuck you bitch
>>
fuck you bitch
>>
im with you opie
>>
It's so fucking lifeless, I can't understand what anyone sees in it
>>
get Depression & cum back
>>
>2017
>still falling for /mu/ memes
I bet you were retarded enough to listen to that Ken album too
>>
>>71785111
>It's so fucking lifeless
Exactly

>>71785122 has it right
>>
Strong album desu, Summer Freeze is the one.
>>
>>71785245
off this century though
>>
it's a grower, not a shower. i listened through unwound's discography chronologically and was pretty disappointed with leaves at first. but it's incredible how much your perception of it changes on subsequent listens. very unlike anything they did (although there are hints toward it on the previous 2 records), and very unlike any other album
>>
>>71785245
>>71785276
october all over 2bh
>>
Fake Train was cool because I like that style of noise rock and the drumming was really charming

Leaves Turn wasn't really my style, but it was still well written.
>>
>>71785018
Give an actual criticism without buzzwords and without using boring. Why didn't you like it? Is it entirely a stylistic disagreement?
>>
I differ
>>
>>71785867
Every song is the same two chords (in the same key on every track) and the same whispered vocals for 3-9 minutes
>>
>>71785927
You're full of shit mate, just stop trying.

>>71785122
This guy has it right. It really is an album that you listen to like catharsis. Not something you just spin for enjoyment.
>>
>>71785276
>>71785467

Those would round off my top three from the album.

>>71785623
The Future of What is probably my favourite album of theirs, really liked the sound they had on that album.
>>
>>71785952
>Asks for my legitimate criticisms
>"You're full of shit mate"

Fucking bitch
>>
>>71786005
They're not legitimate because you're factually incorrect.
>>
>>71786022
Except they are. Holy fuck
>>
>>71785927
That's objectively false, though..I didn't ask you to randomly string together music terms.
>>
>>71786103
Well it wouldn't look like I strung random words together if you could actually comprehend what the fuck you were reading.
>>
>>71785927
>>71786048
>>71786201
really compelling, 10/10
>>
fuck you bitch
>>
>>71786201
Literally the first fucking song uses more than two chords on the verse. Half of the songs are in totally different tunings and keys. And even when they drone on a couple of chords for a while, and they do this at times, it's done intentionally to evoke a specific mood.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.