[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most autistic genre?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4055.jpg (269KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4055.jpg
269KB, 600x600px
My vote goes for hardcore or underground punk.

>playing your guitar correctly and melodically? That's not punk! SELLOUTS!
>singing? That's not punk! Sellouts!
>Having an audience outside our underground club? Sellouts!
>being able to understand what you're saying? NOT PUNK!
>signing to any label? That's not punk, SELLOUTZ!
>song structure, clear recordings with swagger and presentation? It's DIY man! What are you a pansy? SELLOUTZ!!

https://youtu.be/aVbPvf2aYH4
>>
nightcore I mean come on
>>
I don't think you understand what punk is.
>>
Yeah, I'm involved in a few punk scenes, and almost all of the people I know also listen to pop music. Some of my friends are in really heavy hardcore bands and really melodic post-punk bands.
>>
>>71783429
What does Fall Out Boy have to do with any of that?
>>
>>71783543

what's wrong with nightcore?? there's nothing better than a nightc0re vocaloid mix to get you through the night

My vote goes to the current stream of london drill/grime 'music' that keeps emerging
>>
outsider is pretty autistic, but at least its autistic in a good way
>>
>>71783429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7QMHmaLL6w
>>
>>71783429
No one actually into hardcore thinks that though. Not sure about the PUNK RAWK crowd.
>>
This song is dope!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYJRPAGAMA
>>
>>71783429
math rock easily. and this is coming from a math rock listener
>>
>>71783429
literally every stereotype you listed is incorrect tho
>>
>>71783429
are you angry because somebody told you fall out boy arent punk? They arent.
>>
>>71784480
>>71783786
I know Fob aren't punk. They just got that mid 2000s aesthetic and that "sellout" clip made me giggle.
>>
Is there anyone on this board who knows anything about punk? Holy shit.
>>
>>71783429
Well, first we need to define what you meant by autistic genre.

>Autistic fans/scene?
For this my vote goes to any sort of indie pop/rock band. The few shows I'v been to have been populated by nerdy looking white people who don't really dance until I start to, and even then they just kind of shuffel around and try not to make eye contact with anybody.

>Autistic music?
Actually this probably goes to indie pop as well, as their lyrics often appear to be about socializing and uh... stuff.

The only band that comes to mind is Crying though. I've found any sort of hard rock shows to be the least autistic. People don't really hesitate to talk/share a beer with you in my experience.
>>
Come on we all know noise is the most autistic genre
I listen to it a lot and even make some of my own but there's no denying it's extremely fucking autistic
>>
>>71783429
whatever you listen to
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.