[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weezer Red Album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Best Album.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Best Album.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
What is Weezer's best album and why is it The Red Album?

Post your fav songs from their best album (The Red Album)
Post why it's your fav album
Post yfw you realized it was your fav album Mine was Pat's face on the album cover. Not shock or surprise, just calm realization that it was superior to all others.
>>
Red is actually pretty good.

Remember: There's only 3 bad Weezer albums: Make Believe, Raditude, and Death To False Metal
>>
Red is ok
Favourite songs were Pork and Beans, The Angel and the One, Dreamin, and Thought I Knew
Hurley and Maladroit are better as far as "bad" Weezer albums go
>>
>>71773868
this. blue album was constantly in my cars CD player in high school. i have a bias because of that but red and green are still good too
>>
>>71773904
no one thinks Maladroit is bad
>>
>>71773904
Hurley is so fun man, I don't know why people hate it.

I know it came out close to Raditude and that's probably why.

Maladroit is good too.
>>
It's ok. Weird as fuck lyrically. The first half or so almost plays like a concept album about some over confident douches rock star.

The bonus tracks are way better though. I fucking love Pig
>>
>>71773954
>I know it came out close to Raditude and that's probably why.

100% this. It's a really solid album if you give it an honest chance, and I think there's some truly great stuff on it. But it came out literally less than a year after Raditude so I can't blame people for not giving it a chance. They did the right thing waiting 4 years to put out EWBAITE.

And yeah, I've never heard Maladroit get lumped in with "bad" Weezer albums before. It's pretty high up for me as far as post Pinkerton Weezer goes.
>>
>>71773954
Hurley is pretty good. It's got a few shit songs but enough worthwhile material to outweigh the bad. Trainwrecks and Hang On are awesome
>>
>>71774061
>I fucking love Pig

Pig and The Spider literally make me fucking cry. Miss Sweeney is also great. I could do without King though. Although I wish they would have put King on the official album instead of that other Scott Shriner sung Cold Dark World. Probably the worst song on the album IMO.

What are your guys' favorite of the 3 non-Rivers songs? I love Pat Wilson's Automatic.
>>
>>71774095
>Trainwrecks and Hang On are awesome

Hang On is amazing. I'd probably rank it among my favorite Weezer songs. Also love Time Flies, Run Away, Ruling Me and Memories.

If you could just take out Smart Girls and Where's My Sex (mainly just for the lyrics) and replace them with two better songs it would be a near perfect album IMO.
>>
"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" is in my top 5 Weezer songs. I love Weezer though. I even enjoy Raditude.
>>
>>71774609
>I even enjoy Raditude.

How?
>>
>>71773868
Make Believe is better than Red and is only looked down upon because of Beverly Hills
>>
>>71772880
spider
>>
>>71773943
Christgau hated it
>>
>>71775173
Make Believe is just 45 minutes of whining and mediocre songwriting. "We Are All on Drugs" is the only interesting song.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.