[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanye's magnum opus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 808s_&_Heartbreak.png (63KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
808s_&_Heartbreak.png
63KB, 300x299px
Objectively Kanye's greatest work. thoughts?
>>
kanye ass
>>
Sick of Kanye. I get that he puts out good stuff, but can we talk about something else?

Kanye fans I know talk about him constantly, like they have nothing else to contribute so they just blurt "Kanye is a genious" in place of actually contributing to the conversation. Then if I try to argue it falls back to "you don't understand teh genious that is kanye!!!"

Conversations like that are literally painful
>>
>>71772433
oh fuck that was fucking gold!
>>
>>71772421
This and Yeezus

>>71772446
Agreed.
>>
File: theonewithgolddigger.jpg (107KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
theonewithgolddigger.jpg
107KB, 1000x1000px
>implying
>>
File: The_life_of_pablo_alternate.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
The_life_of_pablo_alternate.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>71772421
I may sound crazy but I think it's pic related. The more I listen to it the more I think it is.
>>
>>71772546
No, you're right, and I've listened to Kanye since day 2003
>>
>>71772507
this
808s is shit
>>
>>71772546
>I may sound crazy
No, you're perfectly fucking sane. The crazy ones are the people here who've actually tried to convince me that this record is impersonal and . dismissible as some shitty pop-rap album.

These people probably couldn't make it past the pleb filters scattered pretty strategically throughout. It's got at least three. No one can make it through 30 Hours and still be convinced it's pop-rap.
>>
>>71772421
i was just thinking about this album and how fuckin great it was.
when you think about all the shit that was going on in kanye's life at the time, it really put it into perspective, you know?
and it only took him about a month to make.
>>
>>71772797
pleb filters: Low Lights, 30 Hours, Fade
>>
>>71772546
life of pablo was hard to listen to for me. I'm not really sure why. don't get me wrong, I liked it. It was just too abstract
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.