[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any Anthony Green fans on /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: AnthonyGreen_2_LisaJohnsonPhoto.jpg (2MB, 3600x2446px) Image search: [Google]
AnthonyGreen_2_LisaJohnsonPhoto.jpg
2MB, 3600x2446px
any Anthony Green fans on /mu/?
>>
>>71759659
Ya I still love him. Been listening to TSOAF again lately.
>>
>>71759705
a new tsoaf album would be pinnacle af though ocean and the sun is a 10/10 send off
>>
>>71759857
All three albums are so good. Been really into Lover.. lately.
Have you listened to any of Anthony's solo stuff?
>>
>>71759965
stockhausen is GOAT
Avalon is one of my all time favorite albums and Pixie Queen is right behind it by now, everything in between I find to be a little lackluster comparatively. You fuck with circa? new album sometime this year maybe
>>
>>71760149
I used to love circa but I didn't listen to anything after on letting go.
I'll keep an out for that. I'm so out f the loop with new releases.
>>
>>71760345
IMO everything after that got too generic alt-rockish, but those two are glorious.

They're super good live too, got to see them with Dear and the Headlights and Fear Before the March of Flames for the On Letting Go tour.
>>
>>71760465
dammnn I slept on the OLG 10 year tour and regret it just the same as the juturna 10 year. I'm same boat though, I enjoy bits and pieces of everything after OLG but it's rare I dabble out of those two. They played a new song on the olg tour they just did and it's fire though so my hopes are up.
>>
>>71760465
Nice. A friend of mine got to see tsoaf back in 2006 on acid. Lucky asshole.
>>
I've been a big fan since I found the sound of animals fighting. Then I got really into Circa Survive first two albums cuz I already had the appreciation for his voice. I love a lot of his solo stuff, he really shines solo on an acoustic
>>
>>71760558
that would have been amazing. didn't they only play like 2 shows or something crazy?

>>71760531
Yeah would've like to see the Juturna tour but it sold out super fast. I'd like to see them go back to the more "airy" sound where the guitars never stopped moving. It's like when Anthony decided to start adding guitar parts they dumbed everything down for him.
>>
>>71759659
Not really but my god is he good looking
>>
>>71761744
with the voice of an angel
>>
>>71759659
Why the hell does he sound like a girl
>>
>>71759659
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>71760639
tsoaf played like, 3, before ocean and the sun. then they did a lil tour for O&S

that's too true though, Anthonys good but not brendan or colin tier on the git. However they did say in tons of interviews they just wanted to stop jerkin off musically
>>
>>71761879
Unfortunately that's what made those albums so good
>>
>>71761879
It was one of the LA shows. He said rainbows were coming out of matts guitar.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.