[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did I not listen to this sooner? It's a 10/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why the fuck did I not listen to this sooner?
It's a 10/10
>>
a revelation to no one but you
PS future days and ege bamyasi are both better so you know, enjoy that
>>
>>71757891
its not a 10/10
no idea why ppl listen to an album once and call it a 10/10
>>
E G E I S B E T T E R
G
E

I
S

B
E
T
T
E
R
>>
File: qt.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
I first avoided this album because I thought it was just a meme but just listened to it a few days ago and its now one of my personal 10/10.

You can't get any jollier from this masterpiece.
>>
>>71757891
Truly one of the greatest albums of all time

Every time it's posted though theres the >>71757918 people who say it's not as good as FD or EB (not true, by the way). Even if it was, it's kinda like saying that having $100 million is poor because you don't have $101 million.
>>
>>71757958
>Even if it was, it's kinda like saying that having $100 million is poor because you don't have $101 million.
no it isn't
wtf are you high
>>
File: 1457964290272.jpg (78KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1457964290272.jpg
78KB, 750x937px
>tfw you introduced /moo/ to Krautrock, but all everyone listens to are Can and Popol Vuh
>>
>>71757958
he said it was a 10/10 and I said that was a revelation to no one but him, and you think I was implying it was bad somehow?

great post dude
>>
>>71757982
oh my god please kill yourself you delusional fucking moron choke on the closest object available and die painfully
>>
>>71757986
thanks dude really appreciate it

>>71757982
Theres lots of Faust and Amon Duul and Neu! and early Kraftwerk, too.
>>
>>71757937
but she's dating a guy who gives himself a semi before taking a selfie at the gym
it's also really average
>>
"Turtles have a short leg not good fur walking!" Is so catchy.

Mushroom is my favorite Can song though.
>>
>>71758023
>we need to preserve the purity of our master race am i right?
>>
as a musician myself who has studied music theory for years. Monster movie is easily their best but it makes sense that somebody who doesn't play an instrument thinks tago mago is a 10
>>
>>71758052
two minutes, explain how the use of a neapolitan chord might alter the traditional progression of a four part SATB voicing in the position before the cadence
>>
>>71758088
I'm not going to stoop to answer such an obvious question buddy.
>>
>>71757982
>tfw anyone vaguely interested in it in the first place has already found it in the archive before some tripfag ever posted about it
>>
>>71757937
I saw this little slant work the crowd at Hurra in Reykjavik at Airwaves in 2015. I wanted to fuck her brains out, and my fiancee couldn't stop dancing.

I knew she was going places right then and there, it was the first time I've ever felt that watching some random act that I happened to stumble upon.

I'm so glad to see that she's gone on to further, greater things.
>>
>>71758032
ALRIGHT, WE'RE HERE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.