[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pwr bttm sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: nu9fizxgqjss3tcj9maw.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
nu9fizxgqjss3tcj9maw.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
i feel like a dipshit for getting suckered into buying these two dickhead's's' records
>>
Why did you not listen to them first on Spotify?
>>
>>71753867
I listened to and liked ugly cherries for a long time now, but lately I've been cooling off more and more on them and all of a sudden tonight I realized just how fucking fake and shitty they are
>>
>>71753909
fake how? i don't listen to them or anything but i'm genuinely curious
>>
>>71753943
the only thing they have going for them is that they're oh so gay and queer and what the fuck ever, but they're actually not gay. they're two rich white guys fucking around
i remember when the whole g.l.o.s.s "controversy" happened I talked shit about them, and now I feel like such a stupid goddamn hypocrite for doing that and then proceeding to talk these guys up for like a year
>>
>>71753961
>they're actually not gay. they're two rich white guys fucking around

holy shit, what?? that's wild. does anybody have any more info on this?
>>
>>71754022
Well I mean I'm pretty sure they're homosexual, but they're certainly not queer. they're arrogant femme one trick ponies. they don't give a shit or a fuck about community or anything important, they just want to be famous. basically the opposite of dj sprinkles
>>
>>71753867
yeah n u blow
>>
>>71754057
>they're certainly not queer
what do you define as 'queer'?
>>
>>71754080
the shit they're lampooning and ripping off and exploiting for a record deal
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp1247408.jpg (23KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp1247408.jpg
23KB, 450x470px
>>71754093
i see, i see. thanks for taking the time out to explain all that to me
>>
>>71754143
if you don't know about gay why are you in the thread about gay band
>>
>>71754154
i "know about gay" i was just kinda fuzzy on the distinction between homosexual and queer is all
>>
>>71753867
Get this faggotry out of here. This is an alt-right Christian board.
>>
>>71753867
> GUYZ WE'RE GAY XDDDDDDDDD: the band

bands like this will always suck, see GLOSS
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.