[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AOTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: crow-mount-eerie.jpg (219KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crow-mount-eerie.jpg
219KB, 1200x1200px
AOTY
>>
why?
>>
File: 1490067051932.jpg (199KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490067051932.jpg
199KB, 1500x1000px
>genevieve elverum died last year of natural causes
>>
File: bolded.png (2KB, 297x36px) Image search: [Google]
bolded.png
2KB, 297x36px
Thoughts?
>>
>>71749174
Overrated.
>>
File: Black Magic Voodoo Death Spells.png (230KB, 318x420px) Image search: [Google]
Black Magic Voodoo Death Spells.png
230KB, 318x420px
Loveless is the greatest album of all time and will win. If you cannot agree with this statement, then you do not know music
>>
>>71749174
Phil doesn't deserve it that fag
He's made great albums but this ain't of them, on a par with White Stag desu, worse than actual shit
>>
>>71749117
are you making allusions to SKM's recent work, cause this album def felt influenced sonically to me

>>71749097
Cause at first I was like, yeah I mean its emotional and pleasant sounding but was it actually good? I mean the whole idea is wtf is the point of making an album? What is the point of anything? But I think it's genius just for that reason. It is the best album because it's so huge emotionally that it doesn't even matter that it's involved in the discussion. Phil probably doesn't even care if people like it. That's what art is supposed to be: 100% emotion, 0% fucks given, and this is going to be the best album of the year because it is
>>
I'm afraid to listen to it because I saw him debut at that show in Anacortes and it was so pure and perfect and I don't want to ruin that memory.
>>
>>71749259
Phil an his gay ass daughter can suck my dick this album is aural shit water
I'm watching Two and a Half Men btw
>>
>>71749259
im making an allusion that mark probably banged elverum's wife before she died
>>
>>71749390
Got a source on that? :^)
>>
>>71749439
Mark's fucked a lot of bitches. He even fucked Rachel Goswell.
>>
>>71749610
Yeah but jenuhveeve? He fucked her?
>>
>>71749837
As I said he's fucked a lot of bitches. You included :^)
>>
>>71749073
That's a nice poem
>>
>>71749348
Did you see Shill Burrito there?
>>
>>71749174
Name literally one album this year that deserves to be #1 more
>>
>>71752543
Sure did! He was there with some older daddy bear type dude
>>
>>71749861
have you ever been to one of his shows? He's so fucking autistic. I saw him in Paris and he asked a 7/10 girl in the front to make a request, she didn't know any of his songs and he sulked and went backstage
Haven't listened to any of that faggots music since that shitty show
>>
>>71751234
kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.