[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does liking this make me gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Does liking this make me gay?
>>
As a gay guy and a huge Joanna Newsom fan, I genuinely can't understand what a straight man would find appealing in this record. I feel like everything I love about it has to do with the fact that I'm homosexual and I don't think I would be able to appreciate it without this part of myself.

Same goes for other female artists such as Bjork and Kate Bush.
>>
>>71747877
im straight and she's one of my favorite artists but i would never admit to it to anyone IRL. it's really faggy music but it's fun
>>
>>71747965
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>71747965

Sorry lad but I'm afraid to tell you that you're an utter bender
>>
>>71747877
That's fucking stupid.

I'm straight and I've loved JN for years.
>>
>>71747794
It's a little gay, but desu if you're not bi in 2017 you're living wrong.

Same thing for total homos. Not being able to appreciate both sexes on a sensual level is one of the most pleb things you can do.
>>
>>71748055
This. Why would you choose to be anything but a bisexual in a consenual polyamorous relationship with people of both sexes in this day and age
>>
>>71748055
>>71748099
You're dads must be proud
>>
>>71747877
how about the fact that it sounds good retard
>>
>>71748023
>>71748237
Retards.
>>
>>71748130
My dad doesnt care who i fuck. If yours does you have shitty parents
>>
>>71748237
Youre gay af

I cant picture a heterosexual man listening to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-xUpdO3g44

lol
>>
>>71748304
the irony.
>>
Andy Samberg isn't gay (probably)
>>
I'm a huge faglord and I'd never made the connection between faggy music (whatever that implies) and Joanna Newsom up until this thread. She's just another folk artist. I highly doubt someone would think the music of Vashti Bunyan, Sibylle Baier or Nico is "gay music"

In any case, this guy
>>71748055
is right.
>>
>>71747877
>"what is empathy?"
>>
>>71747965
>im straight and she's one of my favorite artists and am not ashamed of liking her. it's really good music.

there you go
>>
>>71748055
>>71748099
Wow, I didn't expect to find actual patricians on /mu/ of all places
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.