[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OST music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (170KB, 344x280px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
170KB, 344x280px
Why is there no OST general?
I'm actually surprised with how /mu/ is that you guys don't have one.
Well lets start one.

>What's your favourite OST?
>Game OST?
>Where do you download?
>Are you trying to find an OST to something?

So today I'm trying to find Zelda Breath of the wild and I know there's a CD out there but I can't see to find it anywhere.I checked khinsider. Any help /mu/?
>>
objectively the worst zelda soundtrack
>>
>>71740419
how so?
>>
>Favourite OST
I only pay attention to game OSTs
>Game OST
Can't pick one, but off the top of my head, Max Anarchy Persona 3/4 TWEWY, Xenoblade, pretty much all 3D Zeldas, Hotline Miami, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and some fighting game themes.
>Where do you download
I try to find torrents, but if I can't find shit, I just use khinsider. As for where to find the Zelda OST, no clue, I'm also looking for it.
>Are you trying to find an OST to something?
Mad World OST. Can't find it for the life of me.
>>
>>71740549
I wouldn't mind getting street fighter 4. I really like that version
>can't find it for the life of me
Keep lookin anon, maybe someone in a private tracker place may find it.
>>
>>71740430
Lacks any bit of the creative composition from the previous soundtracks
>>
Is this it anon?
https://www.amazon.com/Mad-World-Soundtrack-Various-Artists/dp/B002CLBJO6

>>71740574
Doesn't mean it fully sucks. You know how underappreciated MJ - Jam is? Ask any Normal MJ fan and they likely have never heard of that song/album
>>
>>71740643
Oh shit, last I checked, they didn't have it in stock. Also, appreciate the effort, but I'm only looking for downloads. Used to collect a ton of stuff back in the day, but there's just no more room in my house for that shit. I've found MP3s of Mad World, but flacc would be way better.
>>
>>71740694
you could always check out the apple store.
That's how I had to get both Pokemon OST albums
>>
File: intersound.jpg (299KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
intersound.jpg
299KB, 1425x1425px
>>
>>71740406
Stardew Valley OST is pretty good. It's on spotify
>>
File: hypaaa.jpg (50KB, 470x483px) Image search: [Google]
hypaaa.jpg
50KB, 470x483px
>mfw every time the Battle theme in BotW takes off
It's the most conceptual, best composed and most atmospheric music the series ever used. I love Kondo's work, I really really love it, but after playing BotW I don't want him anywhere near the series again. This game is pure love.ยจ

Also the OST to Pathologic is good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eIjqpMJ-L8&t=535s
>>
>>71740406
Why would you willingly listen to this shit
https://youtu.be/q4RehbOCthE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.