[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pinkerton or the blue album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Pinkerton or the blue album
>>
>>71734890
the blue album > Pinkerton

Anyone who disagrees is confirmed pleb.
>>
File: madamabutterfly.jpg (319KB, 675x622px)
madamabutterfly.jpg
319KB, 675x622px
>>71734932
buddy holly is a good song ofc but pinkerton blows the rest of the album out the window with tracks like pinkerton and pink triangle and butterfly.. not to mention el scorcho. Pinkerton is just a more defining and epic album, while the blue album was cool because buddy holly was an easter egg on windows 95.
>>
>>71735052
>not thinking undone, say it aint so, holiday, surf wax america, only in dreams are all literal 10/10's
>like I said. pure pleb filter.
>>
Depends the mood you're in.

I mean shit, sometimes I'm even feelin a bit Maladroit.
>>
Blue by far. BY FAR.
>>
As someone who has serious reservations about Weezer, I have to say Pinkerton wins hands down.
>>
Both
>>
anyone who says Blue is a massive pleb and should stop coming to my fucking board
>>
Blue is a 100/100
Pinkerton is a 99/100
Both of them average to 100s
>>
pinkerton edges out blue album because it doesn't have any songs as unremarkable as undone or only in dreams. Pinkerton's only flaws are the fact that it has a shittier version of No One Else and the second half is just infinitely better than the first, aside from Across the Sea.
>>
>>71734890
>explicit defeatism or implicit defeatism
They both have their merit, they are not trying to be the same
>>
File: green.png (591KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
green.png
591KB, 1000x1000px
Green.
>>
>>71734890
Red Album

PORK AND BEANS
>>
File: mcbcsrsly.gif (611KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mcbcsrsly.gif
611KB, 500x281px
Has anyone else noticed that everyone who says Pinkerton is better says that Blue is still great, but most people who say Blue is better almost always shit on Pinkerton? It's almost like Blue-Fags just don't get it?
>>
pinkerton 4 lyfe my dudes
both are great tho
>>
>>71734932
fpbp
>>71735090
Not to mention The world has turned and left me here
>>
>>71734932
i guess literally everyone but you is a pleb then
>>
Blue and it's not even close
>>
>>71736252
are you talking about no other one? they have similar titles and both begin with the word my girl, other than that they're different, if anything no one else is the shittier version for its stupid and sexist lyrics
>>
>>71736313

the only true memelord pick
>>
>>71734890
Pinkerton.

Blue album is for the poptimists.
Pinkerton is for the rockists.

Therefore Pinkerton is the better record.
Easy.
>>
Pinkerton has more of a consistent feel to it, the blue album is great but it feels like collection of songs rather than a cohesive album

honestly i think they're both 10/10 in they're own way but i like pinkerton better
>>
pinkerton>>>>>Blue album

Blue album is literally Beta male: the album
>>
>>71737771
You literally just got it the other way around.
>>
>>71737780
>concept album
>it's a collection of songs with no cohesion between em

ok bud
>>
File: 55f6bba93d-1487023409113.jpg (102KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
55f6bba93d-1487023409113.jpg
102KB, 1125x1500px
>>71737779
>Beta male: the album
>>
>>71737779
to be fair every Weezer album is beta male: the album
>>
>>71737783
On Blue there's not necessarily lyrical cohesion, but the songs certainly feel like they flow musically when played one after the other.
>>
>>71737794

no pinkerton is nu-male: the album
>>
>>71737809
>the opening song is about having too much sex with random groupies

yep total nu male
>>
>>71737847

Nu-males are absolutely superior to beta males, what the hell are you even talking about????
>>
>>71737865
i didn't mention which one i felt was superior, what are you talking about?

all i said was i didn't see how pinkerton was nu male
>>
>>71737988

just listen to pink triangle my dude, you'll understand
>>
Blue is better

Pinkerton has some great tracks but as an album it's a lot weaker. I think it gets overrated here because a lot of /mu/ is sad lonely white guys
>>
>>71734932
This negro
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.