[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So many genres did this album invent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Trout Mask Replica.jpg (40KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
Trout Mask Replica.jpg
40KB, 500x496px
So many genres did this album invent?
>>
idk but ella guru bangs
>>
>>71731467
five
>>
I don't really understand what I'm supposed to "get" from this album but I love how eclectic and wacky it is.
>>
>>71731467
>Post-Hardcore
>Math Rock
Are the only genres you could claim it "invented".
>>
1: meme music
>>
>>71731541
when you realize how counterintuitive the interplay actually is and that this requires a lot of discipline from the musicians, and you put that in contrast with how it *feels* fun, loose, uncontrolled, that's the first stage of getting it, the second is when you realize how dank all the riffs really are
>>
>>71731587
>Post-hardcore
>Before hardcore

Nigga wtf are you smoking
>>
>>71731467
>the fucking bass on pachuco cadaver
am I pleb because that shit is just annoying
>>
>>71731467
The ending of Veteran's Day Poppy is the birth of Math Rock
>>
>>71731467
i thought this was a meme
>>
>>71731936
no it's genuinely a good and influential album you pleb, don't listen to double contrarians
>>
>>71731936
You need to just listen to it and decide that for yourself. Some people meme it because it is strange and it's an easy target for memes. Some people hate it and think it's annoying because it is so strange and some people think it's really cool for the reasons listed by this anon>>71731642. I listened to it probably five times before I really "got" it.
>>
It's the singular example of art rock.
>>
>>71731663
it literally sounds like someone falling down the stairs
>>
>>71732393
kek, poor Drumbo
>>
File: tumblr_msh0skK9Yd1qk0ikso1_540.jpg (67KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msh0skK9Yd1qk0ikso1_540.jpg
67KB, 540x405px
That genre that no one who you can talk to understands what the fuck you are saying. Also they ask you to turn that Shit off. Repeat process by downloading bootlegs. Lather rinse repeat....
>>
>>71731467
it actually uninvented a couple tbqh
>>
>>71733875
Shut up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.