[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
17KB, 300x300px
Features you wish the music streaming service you use had

>Spotify
>history of songs/albums you played
>>
>>71730808
block specific artists/bands from getting reccomended to you
>>
a FUCKING tag system. I have so many playlists that overlap each other and clog up my interface. I just want to have my own custom fucking tags for moods, artists, genres, eras, etc.

Here's how it works: Create your own tags. Attribute tags to songs. Have a search feature where you can filter your library by tags. It's that fucking simple.

The Swedish faggots at Spotify could hire me and I'd get it done in a week, but noooo, they have to repaint the entire service every week.

Any of you guys with me?
>>
>>71730808
how many times you've played a song/album
>>
>>71730965
>>71731010
These so much.
>>
>>71730808
You can scrobble your spotify to last.fm
>>
>>71730808
SPOTIFY KIND OF SCROBBLER WHEN
>>
>>71731073
It's very finnicky. Sometimes it works and others it doesn't.
>>
>>71731187
Works 100% for me. Must have gayternet.
>>
>>71730808
You know, my phone does this for free without a streaming service. Imagine that.

>>71731285
This guy gets it.
>>
>spoticucks BTFO
A p p l e b o i s
>>
>not ripping cd's
>not using the download card in your vinyl record
>not going to your local library and getting free music via CD
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>71730861
back to your shithole
>>
>>71731377
>You know, my phone does this for free without a streaming service. Imagine that.

You made the exact same post in the last Spotify thread. Imaginate that.
>>
File: 1490022278183.jpg (15KB, 478x289px) Image search: [Google]
1490022278183.jpg
15KB, 478x289px
>>71730808
If you have the app for your computer, then it is very easy to see your history.
>Click on Queue (The list of songs you're about to listen to, its on the lower right corner).
>Select the "History" tab, right next to the "Queue" tab. It'll show you about the last 100 (or so) songs that you've listened to.
>>
>>71730808

It used to fucking have it. AND it went far as fuck too. like weeks. they took it out because fuck us paying customers.
>>
there's record label search (which sucks but at least they have it) but they should have pages for them. they need discrete pages for artists with the same name.
>>
>>71731073
Last.fm fucking sucks now though. I had to stop using it.

>Apple Music
>I know that basically no streaming service does this, but full album shuffling. Song shuffle is horrible but album shuffle is like the main way I listened to music back when I used NCMPCPP.
>>
>>71730965
I've said this before as well. You're completely right.
>>
exact searches. If I want to find a lesser known artist with a generic name or short name, it becomes impossible.
>>
>>71731858
oh I didn't know this, thank you. I meant like last.fm though, not just the last 20 songs or so.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.