[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has the potential to be the greatest thing they have done.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: YKTKR0K.jpg (145KB, 790x395px)
YKTKR0K.jpg
145KB, 790x395px
This has the potential to be the greatest thing they have done.
>>
It really doesn't
>>
>>71727934
First Animal Collective release without Panda. It's gonna be interesting.
>>
>>71727967
of course it does baloneyhead
>>
>>71727934
Look at those fucking hipsters
>>
Why does it look like they're about to gun down a small village of Vietnamese?
>>
>>71729561
Because this time they're serious about making good music.
>>
>>71730781
You know it will be disappointing
>>
Animal Collective is legitimately one of the worst bands of all time.

This is what happens when a bunch of faux-artsy numales really want to be cool and different but are too dumb and uninteresting to do it any way possible and also think they're too good for anything that conveys any kind of emotion. Or is catchy. Or is written well. Or has anything redeeming.

Listening to this god-awful band is like having an 8th grader beat me over the head with a finger painting. It is so contrived it's agonizing. These guys so hard to be artsy it sounds like the members have veigns popping out of their forehead.

It goes out of its way to be different because it has no other ways to be interesting and the way it's different is just random bullshit. It's lame as fuck and them cranking that factor up to 11 doesn't change that.

I don't expect any kind of rebuttal because their fans are the worst kind of hipsters that act like babies when someone doesn't like what they like and think insulting someone is an argument.
The problem is that Animal Collective are a special kind of unlistenable; their albums don't reward active engagement, but they don't make good background music, either. Their brand of twee is cloying and grating like an attention-starved, sugar-crashing eight-year-old who wants you to admire his finger painting, while you're trying to wash the dishes
>>
>>71727934
I would be really scared to sit on the rainforest ground with no protection
am I a pussy
>>
>>71731132
>oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
>>
>>71731132

>they think insulting someone is an argument

oh like you just tried to do?
>>
>>71727934
I hope that it comes with a download code.
>>
>>71727934
>>71728728
What are they doing? Have they announced a new project?
>>
>>71731278
>>71731219
WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
Is this going to be their sleep cycle?
>>
>>71731278
>>71731219
it's pasta
>>
File: 1459402110984.jpg (78KB, 770x916px)
1459402110984.jpg
78KB, 770x916px
>Live recording
>Avey and Geo
>over 30 minutes long, 4 tracks
GET
FUCKIN
HYPE
>>
>>71731219
>>71731278
Lurk more
>>
>>71732696
The vocals on sleep cycle are horrible
>>
>>71731533
Meeting at the Waters

>>71732786
This copypasta isn't even old.
>>
>>71731533
New Animal Collective EP being released for RSD.

>Animal Collective - 'Meeting of the Waters' 10" EP
>quantity: 1200

>Performance by Animal Collective's Avey Tare and Geologist recorded live in the Amazon rainforest outside Manaus, Brazil in early 2016. Excerpts of this music are to be featured in a forthcoming Vice/Viceland TV series set to air spring/summer 2017, focusing on artists and their environmental concerns. The EP is original tracks and field recordings, over 30 minutes in length.

>A1: Blue Noses A2: Man of Oil B1: Amazonawana/Anaconda Opportunity B2: Selection of a Place (Rio Negro Version)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.