[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I cite other peoples' ratings of an album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>I cite other peoples' ratings of an album
>>
holy thicc

name pls
>>
I lost my virginity when I was 18 during my first semester of college to a fat chick. After that I hooked up with several fat chicks because it was easy. I've developed a fat fetish and any girl who is a healthy weight is disgusting to me
>>
File: Girl in fedora.jpg (24KB, 262x300px) Image search: [Google]
Girl in fedora.jpg
24KB, 262x300px
>I watch YouTube reviews of albums
>>
>>71727699
kill yourself you degenerate
>>
She's pretty
>>
>>71727749
>I call people degenerates but play video games browse 4chan and watch anime

what did he mean by this?
>>
i like fat girls
>>
In theory it seems fun to bang a fat chick but the reality is a letdown 2bh
>>
>>71727732
Lost my virginity to a chubber but she wasn't full blown fatty. a couple years later we hooked up again and she had gained like 30 lbs and was a fat sloppy fuck

Super hot, looking to go even fatter soon

>Not wanting a fat sloppy pig with floppy tits a wobbly cellulite covered ass and massive jiggling thighs

plebs all of you
>>
you're all disgusting
>>
I
BIG
BUTTS

AND I CANNOT LIE
>>
gentlemen we can do better than fat girls
>>
>71727896
No we can't. That's the fucking point.
>>
>>71727732
feels bad man
>>
>>71727896
I can but choose not to

fatties are just so hot anon

Its better if they're thicc though like ass and tits are a must
>>
>>71727684
who is this beauty
>>
fat chicks are fuckin hot just have to say
>>
>tfw everyone is being ironical but I'm not

Sad!
>>
>>71727732
Lol I kinda feel you. I fucked one girl who was actually fat fat, not just chubby, and christ she was amazing in bed, hooked up with her for a month. Bitch really got me a BBW fetish. I'm trying to fight it though.
>>
>>71728125
>tfw there is people being unironical
>>
>>71727955
I hate how hard it is getting them to move in bed. I have fucked one fatty in my life and it wasn't the most "acrobatic" fuck lmao
>>
>>71728163
>tfw that's me

unironically love fatties
>>
>>71727684
She's sexy
>>
>>71728197
the one con of bbws
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.