[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can only go to 1 day to Lolla, and these are the cool bands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lol17-admat-by-day-r7-03212017.jpg (1MB, 792x1800px) Image search: [Google]
lol17-admat-by-day-r7-03212017.jpg
1MB, 792x1800px
I can only go to 1 day to Lolla, and these are the cool bands each day that I like.

>thursday: muse, CTE, spoon, migos, gallagher
>friday: killers, snake, gramatik, foster the people
>saturday: alt-j, mac demarco, leon
>sunday: arcade fire, shins, car seat headrest

What do you guys think? Im probably thinking thursday.
>>
>likes migos
You should save the money and use it to buy a rope and then hang yourself with that rope
>>
>>71721608
of all the trash shit you decided migos was the worst on ops list
y'all should see if there's a 2 for 1 rope deal or smthn
>>
>>71721876
There's some bad shit on there but the fact that someone comes on /mu/ and likes Migos at the same time is honestly disgusting.
>>
>thursday: migos
>saturday: alt-j

So Friday or Sunday anon?
>>
>>71721608
>>71721899
>Migos is the bad one
>not Muse
>not Alt-J

Y'all need that 2 for 1 rope deal
>>
>>71721954
I'm saying all of those are bad, but Migos is the worst
>>
>>71721424
If you go on Friday you should check out Little Dragon

I think you'd like them based on the bands you posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDVrTYW2l84
>>
>>71721994
i've never listened to a full album but the singles i've heard are alright
nothing compared to fuckin foster the people and muse lolol
>>
I'm going to this fest for reasons somewhat unknown to me. Is there anything worth seeing
>>
>>71721424
Jesus fucking christ that line-up is pathetic
>>
>>71721424
Go to kidzapalooza instead, meet some hot underage girls I'm pretty sure some are dtf or you can just drug their grape juice.
>>
>>71722869
>go to kidapalooza
>meet a qt3.14 single mom
>fuck her
>don't have to listen to the other garbage
That's your best bet tbhwyf
>>
>>71722912
You got the idea, also if she has a daughter, bring her in too.
>>
>not going all 4 days

Y'all fucked up anon
>>
Friday is best day. Thursday is second best
>>
>>71721954
>implying alt-j isn't the best artist on that list

pleb spotted
>>
>>71721424
Let me add my 2 cents and help the OP

Thursday
Good Muse, A R I Z O N A (comeback tour, eurobeat)
Bad- Cage the Elephant, Wiz Khalifa, Liam, Migos, Spoon, A-Trak,
Underrated Lorde, Capitol Cities
Overall 3.5/10

Friday
Good Run the Jewels, Cloud Nothings (very much on the cusp of glory)
Bad DJ Snake, Foster the People (total bear trap, you wait in line get stuck there and realize its still just Pumped Up Kicks)
Underrated The Killers (they rock live), Blink 182 (they seem hungry and they want it bad), Phantogram is a bit blah but usually good, Tegan and Sara are funny, Mura Masa feels right to me.
Overall 5.5/10

Saturday
Good Chance the Rapper
Bad The XX (too sleepy), The Head and the Heart (2 members rehabbing on drug addiction),
Underrated Alt-J (new 2017 album coming out)
Overall 1.5/10

Sunday
Good Arcade Fire (FUILI), Justice, Joey Badass, Charli XCX (at least for her hot body),
Bad- The Shins (its 2017 retire already), Rae Sremmurd, Tove Lo
Underrated Big Sean (good party rapper but danger of lots of fake thotts), Lil Yachty, Car Seat Headrest, Wax Motif (this guy is ready to emerge into the mainstream)
Overall 6.5

Verdict: Sunday but Friday is acceptable, Thursday only if a huge Muse or Lorde fan, Saturday is one of the worst festival days of the year, not worth the intense crowds.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.