[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna be wrapper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: morelife.png (392KB, 493x382px) Image search: [Google]
morelife.png
392KB, 493x382px
What do yall think of the new Drake album?
>>
>>71708111
Black Ed Sheeran
>>
youre a few days late famalam, delete
>>
>>71708111
His best since Take Care.
>>
I like Passion Fruit, Sacrifices, and Ice Melts (Mostly for Thug). Other than that, not really feeling it.
>>
>>71708111
Honestly great. I was surprised. Only faggots that already hate drake won't like it.
>>
>>71708160
If you're gonna use a common use other forms of punctuation too faggOt!!!
>>
Top 5 (no order)

Passionfruit
Can't Have Everything
Blem
4422 (basically a Sampha song but still great)
Do Not Disturb
>>
ed sheeran but black
>>
Passionfruit
Jorja Interlude
Sacrifices
Nothing into Somethings
Teenage Fever
Lose you
Since way back (pnd the goat btw)
Do not disturb
>>
>>71708168
this
>>
The first half without 4422 or skepta.

and then i guess do not disturb
>>
Portland is underrated
>>
>>71708111
4422->sacrifices was the best sequence

skepta interlude is the best track

kmt feat giggs is also great
>>
>>71708111
can I get a proper link to this shit please my nergoes?
>>
I FUCKING HATE SACRIFICES ONE OF THE SOUNDS IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE TRACK SOUNDS LIKE BATTLE.NET AND I FALL FOR IT CONSTANTLY
>>
Sacrifices
Gyalchester
Skepta Interlude
Passionfruit

Any other opinion is incorrect.
>>
>>71708111

I hate drake songs when he features half the cast of worst "upcoming" rappers who have been struggling for years. All the feature songs on this record are hard to listen to tbqh
>>
>>71715006
I kinda like him shining light on lesser known artists, many people wouldn't know the existed otherwise
>>
>>71713192

no one cares you underage dork
>>
Passionfruit best track

DRAKE REVIVING HOUSE MUSIC
>>
>>71715873

Unironically this.

Drake house album when?
>>
>>71708111
It's complete shit.
>>
>>71712516
The instrumental is one of the nicest on the album but all the stupid ad-libs and Quavo's verse are trash (how tf you get outshined by Travis Scott)
>>
>>71715873
This

>>71715983
A tropical house/post-dancehall record with the sound of Passionfruit, Hotline Bling, Fake Love, With You, etc.
>>
i think it's bad

drake has two topics- typical rap bragging and deeply unpleasant whining about women and endless "fakes" (whoever)

surely he has run out of friends to betray him by now

now i know that rap is hardly the most diverse genre when it comes to subject matter, but there's a reason i enjoy something like days before rodeo and not this. drake's delivery is so fucking boring and repetitive and the beats are by-numbers and unexciting

more life is just views 2 but it's even less fun because i've already heard views
>>
>>71708111
VERY SHIT DELETE THIS FROM MY LIFE. HOW CAN PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS CRAP.
>>
>>71708427
There's some stuff on there that grew on me. A lot of garbage filler though.
>>
>>71716229
Normally when an artist is unhinged like this, they make something way outside of the box. Drake didn't.
>>
why would you listen to any of drake's sad boy crap when you could listen to real friends instead

it's superior in every way
>>
>>71716114
Travis Scott is good imo
>>
>>71716625
Good at putting music together, making catchy hooks/lines/vocal melodies - he's an alright vocal artist, but for the most part his rapping is below average
>>
>>71716634
>Good at putting music together, making catchy hooks/lines/vocal melodies - he's an alright vocal artist, but for the most part his rapping is below average

that could be said about all trap artists tho
>>
This album should have been edited down to like 12 songs. Between this and Starboy, it seems that canadians literally have no form of quality control. Any normal artist would have edited this down to 45-60 min.
>>
>>71716675
Pretty much.

The only things that make Travis exceptional is the sound that he's been developing since Owl Pharaoh, synthesizing the early/peak Cudi with Kanye ca. 808s/MBDTF/WTT with Atlanta trap music (as it evolves itself)
also the way he uses autotune and vocal effects is really good.

personally I love Rodeo, DBR is pretty good, and OP has some choice tracks. didn't feel BITTSM
>>
>>71716722

>More Life: 81:41 (22 tracks)
>Views: 81:14 (20 tracks)

what did Drake mean by this?
>>
>>71716745
maybe he is trying to replace views in our collective memories
>>
>>71712466
Should have been the actual tracklisting desu
>>
>>71716229
>>71716863
More Life is Views 2.0

Passionfruit > One Dance
Free Smoke > Grammy
Fake Love > Hotline Bling
Lose You > Fire & Desire
Glow > 9
Do Not Disturb > U With Me?
etc

If you have listened to Views so much you don't like More Life then you've dug yourself a hole.
>>
Do people actually listen to Drake, or is it just women?
>>
>>71708111
Drake's best project to date. Really like it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.