[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God-tier albums that never were:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: If_only.jpg (1MB, 1193x1105px) Image search: [Google]
If_only.jpg
1MB, 1193x1105px
Lifehouse, if released as-intended, would have mopped the fucking floor with Smile and gone on to be the greatest single rock album of the 70s, if not of all time.
>>
>>71703179
yeah that You and Me song is pretty alright
>>
Did they hug it before they peed on it or after?
>>
>>71703459
They actually never peed on it. They were perfectly willing to, but they just couldn't, so they just got some water bottles and poured them on the obelisk.
Now, why they didn't just drink the water and then pee, I have no clue.
>>
>>71703179
If you actually read through the bizarre plot concept for Lifehouse, it's uncanny just how close to 2010's reality it actually is, and we only seem to be going further in that direction.
>>
I get the impression that people say that with every unreleased album ever.
>>
>>71703884
Actually Tommy is more accurate.
>>
>>71703853
You don't have as much artistic control if you do it the 'real' way.
>>
>>71703899
Well, I trust your digits more than mine.

All that stuff about numb disillusionment and people getting more and more physically and emotionally detached from each other in the cities as their lives become ever-increasingly more controlled by "the grid" though...
>>
File: a3216249002_5.jpg (29KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a3216249002_5.jpg
29KB, 700x700px
Least we have the sorta finished version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC583rjiTLA
>>
Slint recorded a couple of songs in a cabin during the late 90's I think? I would have liked to hear that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.